20. RAGE

THE NERDY BAD BOY
Chapter 20

Paxton's POV

As soon as Lain left I headed straight to Brad's house. Lain was right, it had been long enough.It was time for me to confess my true feelings to Brad.
But before I could say a word his lips were on mine as soon as I opened the door.
One thing led to another and soon we were both panting and trying to catch our breathes as we lay naked next to each other.

Brad was a addictive and I couldn't get enough of him. I couldn't deny him even if I tried. I never stopped loving him and I don't think I could ever walk away from him. It would break my heart.
"What's wrong?" I snapped out of my thoughts to come face to face with a concerned Brad.
He was caressing my cheek and that's when I realised I was crying and he was wiping my tears.

"Nothing" I said looking away but he pulled me back.
"Don't lie to me. I know something is bothering you. Talk to me" he demanded.
"Fine...I need to...to tell you...something" I began but was too afraid to speak. I looked into his eyes and it seemed like time stood still. They seemed to be an emotion there I had never really seen before. I wasn't sure what it was but it gave me hope and some courage.

"I...I love you" I finally said before closing my eyes as I felt my cheeks heat up.
Gosh this felt so embarrassing. I was afraid to face him but as soon as I opened my eyes I was blinded by his smile. More like he was grinning.
Before I could ask him why his lips were on mine again.
"I think...I think I'm in love with you too" he said his forehead against mine.

"I thought I liked Lain but somehow I fell for you along the way. I'm sorry it took me so long to realise how special you are to me" he said and I can't describe the joy I felt at that moment.
For the first time Brad and I made love and it was the best feeling I ever felt.

.......

The next day everyone was shocked to see Lain and I talking and laughing together.
"We can see you guys talked it out" Liang said with a smile and Mathias also seemed happy.
"Yeah. It was just a misunderstanding" Blaine said before giving me his famous box smile.
"I'm just glad the crew is back together" Mathias said before we had a group hug.

"We should all go out on a mega group date since its Friday" Blaine said excited.
"Mega group date?" Liang asked raising his left eyebrow in question.
"In celebration for mended friendships and new relationships" Blaine said while looking at me and I couldn't help but blush.
I only told him but he was already announcing it to the whole world.

"New relationships?" Mathias asked watching us suspiciously.
But before we could respond Brad called my name before winking at me and I blushed 50 shades of red.
I thought he was only possessive with Lain but since yesterday he has been all flirty and keeps telling me I'm his and only his.
He literally almost punched a guy for greeting me in the morning. I loved him so much and his crazy behaviour.
"OMG you're dating Brad" Liang squealed out loud but I covered his mouth before the whole school heard him even it was too late.
Oh well.

Maddox's POV

I wasn't exactly comfortable with hanging out with Brad but I couldn't deny my boyfriend anything. If a group date is what he wanted I could never say no.
We decided to go to watch late night movies after we had dinner.
It was Liang, Tyler, Leo, Mathias, Paxton, Brad, Blaine and I.
Even though Tyler kept glaring at Brad every once in a while it wasn't so bad.

Later Liang had his full attention and mine was on Lain.
Brad wasn't so bad when he wasn't trying to be an ass.
Either way everything seemed to be going great.
For the first time in a long time it seemed like I was living the teenage dream.
Blaine wanted more snacks and so he went out to buy them.
I wanted to go with him but he insisted I stay and watch the movie so that I can update him when he gets back.

He took a little too long to get back and I was getting worried. I walked out to look for him but he was nowhere in sight. I even went to the men's room but he wasn't there.
I went outside and decided to call him and heard his phone ring before a scream followed a distance away.
I rushed and followed the sound into a nearby alley and the sight before me got me boiling in anger within a second.

Some filthy bastards had their hands on my Lain.
One was behind him with his arm around Lain's throat while the other hand covered his mouth.
Another in front trying to unzip his pants while two other two watched in amusement.
I saw red.

Without a word I forcefully pulled the one in front of Lain before I punched him in the nose causing a splatter of blood and wail of pain before I broke the arm he had put inside Lain's pants.
I punched the other in the face before kicking the other in the gut.
I heard someone groan in pain and turned to see the other man clutching his hand as if in pain while Lain was in the ground most probably pushed there when he bit the mans hand.

"Maddox" Blaine screamed my name but it was too late when I felt a sharp pain on my head.
I was able to balance on the wall as I shook the dizziness away in time to dodge the bat that was swung my way.
I grabbed his arm before twisting it forcing him to drop his weapon before I kicked him in the gut and smashed his head against the wall causing a loud cracking sound on his skull.
I was too pissed to care about how much damage I was causing.
They fxcken tried to rape my baby and I was going to kill them.

"Ma...Maddox...your head" Lain said as he held my head with trembling hands. When he pulled back I saw blood. That explains the pounding of my head.
The other man suddenly attacked with a knife and I pushed Lain away before dodging it.
And then I kicked him in gut with so much force that he dropped the knife and then I kicked him in the face knocking him out cold.

I turned earning a punch in the face from the last guy but even if he was bigger and had more muscle than the rest he tumbled to the ground after a kick to the gut and punch to the face.
My rage took over as I kept punching him in the face with my hand around his throat.
"Maddox...Maddox...MADDOX" By the time Lain's screaming got my attention the mans face was a bloody mess and he was unconscious.

But before I could do anything else two people tackled me to the ground but before I could fight back I felt handcuffs on my wrists.
Only one word came to mind at that moment.
SHIT.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Will this mean the end for Maddox and Lain?
Or will they be able to make it out of this mess together?