chapter 8

As night fall approaches, the two families sit down at the table eating and discussing sleeping arrangements all sitting on chairs or crates.

"We can pull extra air mattresses from the basement and put them on the floor of the room in which you're sharing." Maureen explains.

Sam who puts her cup of water down after she had taken a drink says "Sounds great. Anything is fine really."

"Great, so me and John will go grab the mattresses and blankets why don't you guys discuss whos sharing rooms with who. Okay?" Everyone agrees besides a sleeping Ares next to Sadie and the Robot standing by the wall behind Will.

John gives Maureen a look that said we need to talk then he remembers something. Standing up to follow a leaving Maureen he tells the parkers that "Somewhere around here is a woman called doctor Smith so don't be freaked if you see her." They call their okays and John exits the room.

As a silence falls over the kids Judy speaks up. "If you want me and you could share a room Sam?"

Sadie and Penny give each other a smirk.

"Yea sure that would be great thank you." Sam blushes." What about you Sadie?"

Before Sadie could talk Penny cuts in.
"It would probably be a good idea if you shared a room with Will because I snore and I don't want to keep you and Ares up. Is that okay?"

Sadie noticed the look shared between the three girls and knew they were up to something. "I mean I guess I don't mind who's room I'm in. Is it okay with you will?"

Will just gives a small yea totally and smiles. Maureen and John come back in the room with the bedding looking like they just ended a serious conversation.

"Okay so where are we putting this stuff at?" John speaks up.

Everything was set up and people where settling down getting into their beds. Sadie is in the hallway talking so Sam, Ares already in wills room. " hey shoot your shot and don't miss okay?" Sadie snickered. Sam blushed and punches Sadie in her arm. "What about you huh? You and will?" Sam teases dragging out her words. " what I- huh? No there's nothing going on between me and will." Sadie spluttered. They walked to the kitchen to get water before bed talking and teasing each other before they split ways and heading to their rooms.