∞10∞

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

Weaving his calloused digits through his matted down two-toned locks, Shoto hauls the last crate filled with everyone's belongings in the back of the Jeep. Somehow he had been roped into packing everyone's stuff for them, having to wake up at the crack of dawn just to have everything in on time. As to be anticipated, the boy hadn't briefed Izuku in on the events that were to take place these next couple of months-- nor did he care to at the moment. With this 'road trip' being brought into the light without delay, everyone -- including Shoto-- was on edge at the moment. 

The plan was fairly simple . . .  for the most part. 

The group had approximately three days to get from Arizona to Florida, meaning they would have to switch drivers-- and most likely would only stop to eat, and gas; or if they really had to, sleep in a hotel somewhere on the drive. Shoto, being the most systematic out of the group had placed a plan in order for how this would all go. When they get to Florida, they have one to two weeks to habituate themselves with the area-- not draw too much attention all while getting a closer look. As well as get in touch with Aizawa, who would then give Shoto and Katsuki more information regarding their task, and their so-called 'inside people'.

With all this being said, Izuku would have one to two weeks to learn basic self-defense at minimal, as well as learn stealth techniques to go undetected by people. Simple, right? Keeping everything in mind, said Japanese-American was still clueless at to what was transpiring around him.

This was clearly all going to go smoothly.   

"Hey, Sarge'!" 

Shoto tensed at the overly excited voice that dripped through the air and into his ears, 'For the love of God please don't be who I think it is,'

Nevertheless, in spite of the heterochromatic male's pleas to some unknown God, it was ineffectual-- for it was, in fact, who he thought it was. Mina Ashido to be exact. The pink-haired girl was a medic, usually out in the field with the other female nurses, so for her to be here was a mixture of perplexing for Shoto and appending onto his irritation. 

"I know you hear me Todoroki," Ashido huffed, the younger male could practically hear the smirk formulating in her voice. 

A sour expression began to group itself onto Shoto's face as he unenthusiastically pivots on his heel, a tight-lipped smile slipping the corners of his mouth upwards. 'Please go away'.  "Hey, Ashido," He greets, albeit his tone was low and honeyed. 

Predominantly trying to create a mask of unwelcomeness, which of course the girl hadn't picked up on. "Packing for the trip?" Ashido mused, leaning her stout frame onto the back of the truck.

"Yeah, I-- how the fuck do you know about that? It's supposed to be classified . . ." Shoto faltered, feet staggering backward until his back came into contact with the trunk-- a low grunt emitting from his lips as he did so.   

A coy smirk displayed itself proudly on the surface of Ashido's mouth as one rosy eyebrow arched up. "Aizawa assigned it to me as well, said something along the lines of 'Knowing Bakgou and Todoroki they'll need a medic there with him', cool right?!" She beamed, twisting one curled lock of hair back in its place.

However, based on the look of pure infuriation-- it clearly wasn't 'cool'.

Luckily, for Shoto's sanity, and Ashido's life, Izuku, Katsuki, Sero, Kirishima, and Kaminari all came walking down one of the dirt paths. Putting a dejected end to the duel-haired male's thoughts of murdering the woman standing before him. It wasn't his fault . . . it was simply due to the fact that Ashido didn't know when to shut that damned mouth of hers. Making it difficult for Shoto to be in her presence is all.