5

VIOLA UNIVERS POV

"Lady Univers, what do you know about magic?" my magic instructor, Ilaria Saoirse asked while sitting comfortably on the couch.

Ilaria Saoirse is a teacher who teaches most of the young aristocrats about magic.

She is a part of the high society, a marchioness from the Saoirse Household.

There are many nobles who ask her to teach their children, but Ilaria Saoirse only accepts respected households and aristocrats family that is a part of the high society.

That's why when my father asked her to teach me, she was so pleased because our dukedom never hired any teacher.

And she'll be teaching me for only a week.

In my first life, father never gave me instructor or a teacher, so I never knew my magic specialty or how to use magic.

". . .The power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces." I replied as best as I could with a warm smile only to be greeted by Lady Ilaria satisfying look.

It seems that it was worth reading all night about magic.

"As expected of the Univers Dukedom's daughter!" she clapped her hands once and smiled widely at me as I halfheartedly return the smile.

At least she would teach me magic in this life.

The smile didn't fade as she take out a small jewel that is similar to star sapphire.

". . .This jewel is called Clarity Jewel. The point is to make us aware of what magic we have. You only have to say a spell while holding it and then Clarity will show what kind of magic you have." she explained while showing me the Clarity Jewel.

I'm fully aware of this jewel but I never know what is my magic specialty, that's why I didn't use magic in my previous life.

"ㄅサ‼◊ш㎡▫∑ㄚ®◊▫ㄩ©Яςレ∆▫Яⅰ◀ɬㄚ"

She utter the spell while looking at me.

"That is the spell. All you have to do is touch this and say the same thing I said. You will know eventually what is your magic specialty."

With that, I nodded as I received the jewel from her hand.

My eyes directed towards the jewel as I slowly close my eyes, inhale, exhale.

And,

"ㄅサ‼◊ш㎡▫∑ㄚ®◊▫ㄩ©Яςレ∆▫Яⅰ◀ɬㄚ"

The moment I uttered the spell and open my eyes, I'm not at the study room anymore.

White walls everywhere.

All of them surrounds me while I look around, confused.

It's like I'm inside a nothingness until a rough voice speak one word.

"Licht."

My eyes widened in surprised with the sudden voice behind my figure as I turned around to be greeted by a young male figure that look like 16-17 years old psychically.

He has blonde hair and electric green eyes that wears black blazer that is tied around his waist with an unbuttoned white shirt and an undone black tie around his neck along with black pants, the right leg fabric rolled up to his knees, and a pair of white boots.

"Your magic is light, my name's Licht."

He introduced himself while scratching the back of his neck, looking down at me with a frown.

". . . Are you the Clarity?" I asked innocently with a warm smile plastered on my face since I don't really know how magic and mana works.

He snorted as he crossed his arms. "I'm not dumbass. I'm your magic guardian. And you're the only one who have a magic guardian like me, unlike those second rate people who doesn't have a magic guardian."

He said proudly with a wide smile, making two small fangs visible as he point at himself.

My eyes went wide, remembering the conversation I had with my father.

". . . My name is Viola Univers." I introduced myself polite with a slight bow.

The moment I introduced myself, his eyebrow twitch as he clicked his tongue in irritation and crossed his arms.

". . . Viola again. . . !?"

He murmured under his breath, loud enough for me to hear as I raise my brow in confusion.

"Is there something wrong with my name? Or me?"

He snapped his head towards me as he run his hand through his hair, somehow getting nervous each time he utter the words.

"No, nothing." he answered briefly. "You can call my name if you want to use your power. Don't be too dramatic while calling my name." he continued as he turned his back on me and without warning, he float in the air making my eyes widened.

He turned his head towards me, giving me a side glance. "Introduction is over." he snapped his fingers.

The world I'm in suddenly crashed the moment he exclaimed that, brought me to reality and the familiar study room.

My eyes went wide while looking at Ilaria that is sitting across me with a smile. "Did the Clarity shows something about your magic?"

". . .Yes." I nodded with a gentle smile while looking at her.

I can't possibly tell her that I met someone random who claimed himself as my magic guardian out of nowhere.

". . . Can I ask you how much time passed?"

Since I felt like I talk with Licht more than a minute.

"It's only one minute."

One minute only?

Talking to a magic guardian in the other side of the world didn't affect reality?

That's quite useful. I can ask all of the questions I want to ask to Licht without worrying the time.

With that short amount of time, our lesson ended there. The rest is up to me to use my own magic to learn.