4

(Y/n) sat and stared at the small bowl of rice in front of her, the portion seemed too small, but she never had an appetite anyway. Sangwoo had given her a direct order, to eat something before he came home, and while he had said meal, she didn't feel like full on cooking something unless she had to. You weren't supposed to force someone to eat, (Y/n) knew that all too well, but she also knew that it was bad not to eat at all. It wasn't like she was... starving herself, right? What was he so worried about. That reminded her of when they were kids, she ate more back then but it had always been small portions, never big ones.

     He made her eat more back then, too, however, then it wasn't as scolding. She was his captive, (Y/n) knew that, she was not stupid, not by any means, but it was still him and that was what she was struggling with. (Y/n) knew that she should have hated him for what he did, but she just couldn't. It was irritating, but she knew Sangwoo well, even if she'd been gone. She knew what triggered him and what didn't. She was careful, not because she was scared of death, but because she was scared of what Sangwoo was truly capable of.

     She still hadn't eaten that damn bowl of rice.

     Looking up at the clock, her eyes narrow slightly, a cloud of nervousness washing over her like a fountain of cold water. He'd be hone soon, so she had to hurry up. It really wasn't a problem for her, eating, that is. She enjoyed food like everyone else did, she had favorite things that she liked just like everyone else, too. (Y/n) just... forgot to eat, that was all. It had always made the people she was close with, or the ones who cared, worried. It wasn't a healthy habit, she knew that, but it was just that: a habit, a very bad one at that. It didn't take her long to eat, but as soon as she finished she heard the sound of the front door opening. He was just on time, too.

     Sangwoo's footsteps could be heard, and (Y/n) stayed in her seat as she waited for him to either go upstairs or come to her. As much as she'd like him to leave her alone, (Y/n) knew that he almost always made a habit of visiting her first. 'You're alone all day, (N/n), it wouldn't be fair for me to just leave you to your own devices!', that was his excuse for annoying her from the moment he arrived home to the time she went to bed. That's all it was, though, an exuse. Or, at least, (Y/n) thought so. Who knew how long he'd been alone? It most likely felt right for him to be around her all of the time.

     Despite harboring a deep distaste for it, (Y/n) couldn't deny that she felt relieved when he arrived home at the same time every night. She had nothing else to do, so (Y/n) had memorized her captors schedule. Sangwoo, of course, sometimes had his bad days where he would go out for a quick drink, or do something else so he wouldn't be in an absolutely terrible mood when he went home, but that only happened once in a blue moon, so (Y/n) herself never worried about it. He was always on time to annoy her, always.

     As expected, Sangwoo had come into the kitchen first, his dark irises roaming the area before landing on her small figure. She was short. Had he mentioned how he found that absolutely hilarious? In his arms was a large rectangle covered by some kind of blanket. That was new, (Y/n) tilted her head, suddenly becoming suspicious. New was never a good thing, especially when it came to Sangwoo. He placed the crate on the table, a proud look in his eyes. Reaching over to ruffle (Y/n)'s hair, he smiles. Sangwoo had a very charming smile, she remembered that quite clearly.

     "I know you must be lonely while I'm not here, so I went out and got you something," Sangwoo says, cupping (Y/n)'s face in his hands. She gives him a confused expression and she knows that he enjoys it. Oh Sangwoo is a new breed of weird, she knows that much. He turns back to the crate and drags the blanket off. She was half-expecting a severed head to be in the crate, but that hadn't been the case.

     It was a bunny.

[Someone messaged me and tried to explain why Sangwoo wasn't abusive LMAO]