5

Needless to say, (Y/n) had fallen in love with the floppy-eared bunny. Jisoo was a small creature, fitting in the palms of (Y/n). She was a light brown color, something that (Y/n) absolutely adored. In short, (Y/n) had found her soulmate in a bunny. A very cute bunny, at that. It made her want to cry, Jisoo was so small and pure. She looked up at Sangwoo with a questioning look in her eyes. She was nothing short of confused. Why did he go out and get her an adorable bunny? What was the psychopath planning now?

     Sangwoo cocked his head, placing the now empty crate on one of the kitchen counters. He wasn't letting Jisoo sleep in his kitchen, but he'd bring the crate up to their room later. "I told you, I know that you're probably getting lonely being here all by yourself, so I got you that thing. I'm guessing since you already named it that you like my present," Sangwoo says, pulling up a chair. He sits and looks at (Y/n) as she coddles the bunny to her chest. "I would give you a real family, but I know we aren't that far into our relationship yet,"

     'I'm going to act like I didn't hear that last part,' (Y/n) thinks to herself, booping Jisoo on the nose gently. The bunnies nose wiggles cutely and (Y/n) can feel tears well up in her eyes. She just... really liked bunnies. "Okay, but what about food and stuff? I'm not allowed to leave, remember?" (Y/n) says, looking up at Sangwoo. She becomes suddenly unnerved at the stare she was receiving from him, hair on the back of her neck standing up at attention. He doesn't even pause. "No. Your not allowed to leave," Sangwoo closes his eyes and smiles, patting her on the head. "I'll get everything you need later, but we have baby carrots in the fridge, don't we?"

     This was still so confusing for (Y/n). Why would he just go out and get her a bunny? Because he wanted her to be even more submissive? She already did everything he asked. What more could he possibly want from her? Petting Jisoo's soft and floppy ears with her fingers, (Y/n) slowly looks at Sangwoo again, he was still staring at her intensely, but there was something in his expression that told her that he had done something wrong. Back when they were kids, he had cut up a confession letter that she had received from another girl in their class. (Y/n) didn't mind the letter, she liked it, actually, but he had gotten jealous and had stolen it out of (Y/n)'s backpack. She had seen the cut up letter and knew immediately who had done it.

     He hadn't actually been embarrassed, just upset that he had been caught. Sangwoo had been severely jealous of the girl, and he had never seemed to be decent to her ever again since the incident. He had that exact look in his eye after he cut up her letter. That was how she knew something was very, very wrong. He had done something bad. This was his way of apologizing, or, more like sucking up so she wouldn't be too angry with him.

     (Y/n) narrowed her (E/c) eyes, her lips suddenly curling down and the motion hadn't gone unnoticed by Sangwoo. He looked her in the eyes, his own irises holding a sudden daze of confusion.

     "What? I thought you liked rabbits?"

     She paused, thinking before she decided on what words to say to him.

     "Woo... what did you do?" (Y/n) questions, and she gets an answer a terrible answer.

     "You remember that girl who bullied you before you moved away?" Sangwoo asks, feeling himself get giddy, and it wasn't just because she decided to call him by his childhood nickname she had given him.

     He's quiet before a large smile appears on his pretty face.

     "I killed her~"

[YOU KNOW MY GAY ASS LOVES BLACKPINK]