Doki Doki Magic Love Academy: The Aristocrat

Duke Victor Mossgrave

Duke? 

"I'll get to that." 

Appearance: short red hair. silver eyes. 

Age: 17 

Same year as us? 

"Yes."

Blood Type: O

"energetic and social" 

I actually don't even care about this anymore. 

Magical Affinity: Water spell casting

So why is he a duke? 

Back story: His father the late Duke Mossgrave died during the war with Rubar. Victor was only 7 when his father died and inherited the title. His mother, Dutchess Oliva Mossgrave and Victor's uncle on his mother's side Earl Fairvilla has been running the estate until Victor completed school to take over. In his route, you learn that his uncle is abusing the power and is bleeding the Mossgrave estate dry. 

Why am I not surprised by that? 

"What do you mean?" 

I guess what I'm saying is that it's not a very original plot point; the relative stealing from the too young lord. 

"I suppose. But I wouldn't call any of these routes very original." 

Very true. But I feel like I know what his route consists of. Revenge? 

"Yeah basically. Oh, I forgot to mention..." 

Duke Victor is a notorious playboy. 

Ugghhhh. These last couple of capture targets are the worst.

In order to get his good ending, you will have to max out your charisma level. 

How the hell do you do that?

"Lots of tea parties." 

Gross! 

To get his good ending, I will have to let Lady Angelica win the Lady Alverest position. Angelica will abuse her position to bully me and assign me detention work. Duke Victor will see similarities in the abuse of power and we will be comrades in arms to not only expose Angelica but allow Victor to take his estate back over. I will be the first woman he sees as an equal which makes him lose interest in all the other ladies. 

I'm disgusted about how cliche this is. Lemme guess. He proposes at the end of year ball. 

"Yep." 

In his bad ending, if I fail to max out my charisma or end up as the Lady Alverest, Victor will not see me as an equal. His route will play through almost the same as the good ending but instead of a marriage proposal, you catch him cheating on you with Lady Angelica. 

Figures. But it's not really that bad of an ending. 

"Not really. But the challenging part is that you might not know if you maxed out your charisma. It's a hidden stat in the game." 

Well, it's hidden in real life too. Might not be worth romancing him, the tea parties alone aren't worth it. 

"I like tea parties." 

Gasp! That breaks my heart.