Chapter Eighteen

Salam people😋 Long time no see. So I just wanted to let y'all know that I'll be posting a lecture for the seminar. You can either read the lecture or skip it. It's up to you.
Please note that the lecture is copy pasted and not written by me. Thanks.

                                  •••••••••

     After about five hours of uninterrupted sleep on Razia's bed, I woke up to see her sitting on the opposite bed with another girl that looked just as beautiful. The girl was the first to notice me and she gave me a warm smile.

"Hey! You're up." she said. I nodded and returned her smile.

"Sleep well?" Razia asked. I nodded again and reached for my phone. I put it on to series of messages from Azeezah.

Aisha are you fine?

Please call me.

Don't shut me out. You need someone to talk to.

I wish I was there. I could've been your shoulder to cry on.

I hope that bastard rots in jail.

I sighed and dropped the phone on the bed beside me. "What do I even tell her?" I asked myself.

"You don't have to tell her just yet. Take your time. I'm sure she'd understand." Razia said, suddenly appearing beside me.

I shook my head. "I know how Azeezah can be. She wouldn't stop texting or calling until she gets something out of me."

"I know it's not my story to tell but if you don't mind, I can help tell her." Razia suggested. I smiled gratefully at her and she pulled me into a hug.

When we got out of our embrace, she pointed to the girl on the bed and said. "This is my roommate, Nabeelah. She's also Persian."

"Hi, Nabeelah." I said to her. She smiled warmly and came to sit beside me.

"I heard what happened to you. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that." I didn't remember telling her about what happened to me so I looked at Razia to see her smiling sheepishly.

"I'm sorry. Nabeelah and I are super close and we share everything. Also, she's the leader of the girl's MSSE of our school so I thought to inform her. I'm really sorry."

I shrugged. "It's fine."

"Aisha, I'm guessing Razia already invited you to the seminar." Nabeelah said. I nodded my head.

"Great! If you don't mind, I'll like to tell the overall head of MSSE. He's quite vast in these things and would be able to help you."

"As long as I'm seeing him privately." I said. At this point, I didn't mind anything.

     "Sure sure. But Razia and I will be there with you." she said.

     "It's fine. I'll see him after the seminar."

********************************************

"Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters," the guest speaker started. After the audience returned his greetings, he continued. "I am Dr Saleh As-Saleh and today I'll be talking about WHO deserves to be worshipped alone."

     "Who deserves to be Worshipped Alone?
The submission and obedience of man to His Creator is the essence of Islam. The Name "Islam" is chosen by God (Allaah) and not by man. It is the same message revealed to all the prophets and Messengers by Allaah and which they spread amongst their respective nations. In its final and universal form it was revealed to Muhammad (S.A.W may Allaah exalt his mention and save him and his message from all kinds of evil)."