a thank you

Dear faithful readers,

I was just writing (for another project that won't be going up on wattpad) and the "Leaving Hogwarts" score just popped up on. I used to listen to that and all of the other harry potter soundtracks while I wrote Pure in order to immerse myself in the world more and because I just love it so much. Anyway, it came on and I had to stop and write this message because it made me feel so nostalgic for Pure. It might sound crazy but I haven't actually read my whole story in one go before. I relied on my chapters outline mainly, so I think I might be due soon to go through and read the story from all of your perspectives-- on wattpad reading comments that I may have missed seeing and getting the whole story (and the ads :/). I'm so excited to see what you all have written about it though I'm pretty sure I've seen most of the comments anyway.

On a different note, I promised a big thank you to all of you after the epilogue. It was going to be super long winded, but then I realized that you just read 30 chapters of 'long winded' so I'll refrain. I'll just say THANK YOU for getting to the end of Pure. I am so glad that you enjoyed it (or at least I hope you did lol) and I hope I was able to help you escape from life for a little while and find yourself in the most magical place of all-- Hogwarts-- once again. I started out writing because I wanted new stories that fit into this magical world, and even more, I wanted to create something, to add to the story and make it even better.

For Pure, I combined writing with inspiration from the movies and the books as cannon, and even immersed some of the movie/book dialogue and scenes into Pure to make it more realistic. I loved the idea of adding something a little outrageous, but technically plausible for the original story. If you were to watch the movies now, or read the books (except for the 19 years later epilogue bit), everything in Pure should be possible to have happened-- it's just that there is more going on in Hermione's head than anyone knew or assumed.

And another little note, the lady from the shoppe was supposed to become Nagini (idk if that was clear enough). I would have not added that to keep with the fantastic beasts storyline as well, but I actually came up with this idea and wrote the shoppe chapter before the Fantastic beasts movie came out... so that is a little different. I wanted an origin story for Nagini, and little did I know that she would get one a few months after I had written it. But everything else still definitely fits into the original 7 books and 8 movies.

Okay, I'm done rambling about my behind the scenes work... Thank you thank you thank you. You are all so amazing. I'll see you in the next fanfic (if I get inspired to write one), and will also update you all if I ever publish a book, which I am definitely planning on doing at some point in the next few years.

Also I will keep checking in on this story, and will try to stay active with comments and such because I love seeing all of your reactions :)

You are all amazing.

For the last time,

Always,

<3 rememberme525600