Chapter seven

Shuichi had pulled into the parking lot of Meijer. He parked his car then got out and locked it up. He walked to the entrance of the store happily thinking about what to get for the smaller male.
Once he was inside he thought of games he should by for him and the childish male, he knew he needed chess, since the hospital owns the board they play with.
He also bought Battleship and Monopoly, mainly because Oma seemed to like strategy based games. He then bought a deck of cards and uno.
He went to the bedsheets and blankets. He found some normal white bedsheets. He put them into the cart then looked at blankets, he found a large fluffy checkered blanket and put it in the cart.
He then went over to the pillows, he found a black fuzzy one and a purple fluffy one and put them both in the cart.
Saihara then thought about the boy's stuffed animal, he decided to get Oma a few more toys hoping that the boy would like them.
He then decided he'd also let the boy try things that interested him. But he'd let Oma pick those out once he was out of the asylum.
He bought a checkered scarf for the boy and a white cuffed shirt. It had seven different colored buttons, and a strap on his upper arm. Shuichi was pretty sure that at least two of them were going to be covered by the scarf.
He then bought him a white pair of pants, they had little straps on the upper thigh, they were cute and matched the shirt, each cuff and strap on the outfit had a red button.
He bought multiple pairs of the outfit, he then bought the boy a purple sweater with with a darker purple checkered pattern going through the upper center of the shirt and sleeves.
He then bought matching dark purple pants, he bought two pairs of this outfit. He smiled as he looked for the final outfit he would buy the boy.
He saw a dark purple shirt that changed into light purple as it got further down. He then saw a white vest with checkers trailing on the inside of the vest. There were also checkers near the zipper. He then saw some black pants. Shuichi then bought to packs of boxers that he was pretty sure would fit Kokichi.
He bought three of these then left the clothing isle. He soon remembered he had to get a dresser. He got a white one then decided to check out.
Once Shuichi paid he brought everything out to his car and shoved it into the trunk of his car. He put the dresser in the back seat since it wouldn't fit inside of his trunk though.
He went back to his home and set up the bed. He placed the dresser next to the bed and put the outfits inside.
He smiled then went to his unused closet and put the games in it. He smiled to himself thinking about the checker obsessed boy.
He turned on the t.v. only for his heart to drop as he heard the news. "Nine patients escaped the Danganronpa mental institution." Shuichi silently prayed that his small checkered male was not part of the group.
"The names of the patients are..." Nine names were said, luckily none of the names were Kokichi Oma. Shuichi sighed in relief and turned off the t.v..
The next morning Shuichi went into the asylum happily. The woman at the front desk hung up the phone immedently and called out to Shuichi.
He stopped and turned to the woman at the front desk. "Ouma is going to start getting electric-shock therapy, unless you sign these. He keeps screaming and then when we confront him he says it wasn't him." The woman, Maki, said and pushed the papers towards Shuichi.
He signed them then looked at her. "You have cameras, did you check them?" Saihara asked in a serious tone, he wasn't going to let Kokichi be accused and almost shocked for something unless he actually did scream.
Maki played the tapes and it showed that Kokichi didn't scream and that's he was woken up by the screams a lot. She apologized with a huff and Shuichi grabbed breakfast for the duo just wanting to get the sweet boy out of this hellhole.
He brought the food to Kokichi but got him grape juice instead of Panta because Kokichi shouldn't be drinking pop everyday.
"Saihara~Kun! How are you!" Kokichi said, he always looked so energetic but he must be so tired. Shuichi gave a sad smile and gave Kokichi his breakfast and juice and Kokichi noticed the juice.
"Shuichi... I wanted Panta!" Kokichi held out Shuichi and Panta to make his sentence more dramatic. He was whining like a child which made Shuichi laugh.
"You can't have pop everyday, Kichi." Saihara chuckled. "Eight more days until I can bring you home." Saihara said. Kokichi looked so excited.
"You're the reason I decided to not escape." Oma smiled and said this very quietly. "You're gonna bring me home, and you treat me well... So I'm waiting." Kokichi smiled. He hugged Shuichi and both of the boys started to blush.
"A-Ah, well Kokichi, of course.. You're amazing." Shuichi smiled. He hugged Kokichi and rubbed the smaller males back gently.
Kokichi started to eat and Shuichi ate with only one arm as he continued to rub Kokichi's back.
Soon enough a small snoring could be heard and Shuichi saw that Kokichi fell asleep on his lap. He blushed then laid Kokichi to sleep.
Kokichi whined in his sleep for Shuichi to come back. Shuichi just put the monomi plush in the boys arm's and Kokichi calmed down.
Shuchi went home thinking about how much he loved the smaller male. He just wanted to kiss and cuddle him forever and ever.
He shook his head and decided he could worry about all of that on a different day, one when he was less distracted.