Another Family and Multiverse (Part 2)

"Day, Night, it's time to eat now," Chronos said softly as he lightly shook his brother's shoulders. "I made chocolate chip pancakes."

That got his brothers up. Daydream and Nightlife sat up quickly in their hammock. They carefully got off and onto the thick branch of the tree all three of them slept in. Sure, the village was empty and they could live in any of the buildings there, but Daydream and Nightlife wanted to sleep in a tree as to keep their memory of their mother strong. So Chronos made them hammocks in a tree next to a house they use for cooking, storage, and sometimes shelter from the elements.

"Chro, where are they?" Nightlife asked as a little bit of drool started to leave the edges of his mouth.

"Yeah, Chrono, where are the chocolaty and fluffy joys?" Daydream asked.

"Man, you guys sure love my chocolate pancakes," Chronos said.

"Brother, anything you make with chocolate is the greatest!" Nightlife said. "I'm not saying none of the other things you cook are bad. I'm just saying that when we try making any of your chocolate dishes, they don't come out the way you make them."

"We watched you carefully and tried to make them exactly as you do, but they lack something every time!" Daydream explains. "So of course we love your chocolate pancakes."

"Well, they're in the kitchen-"

That's all Chronos got out before they jumped off the tree in a fifteen foot drop. Before they could hit the floor, they summoned their magic. Daydream landed gently on the floor thanks to his gold to sea-foam green ecto-wings, while Nightlife landed softly thanks to his violate to electric blue tentacles. Once both were on the ground, they deactivated their magic and ran into the house for their breakfast.

Chronos chuckled before climbing a few branches higher to his hammock and laid down. He opened a window to the Multiverse to see through the AUs. With another Forced Destroyer out there, Chronos thought it would be fair to take care of being Amendment to the Multiverse to help Error out.

He didn't want the incident with Erratum and Inkblot to happen with this Error and Ink. So Chronos being the God of Codes again was a small price for keeping Error less overwhelmed with the tasks he had to do. Chronos knew well how overwhelming their jobs are as he was older than everyone in this Multiverse. Sure, Emotionverse was older than Timeverse, but not older than Corruptverse.

Chronos made quick work of the codes. He had eons of experience and was well verse in how to deal with errors, glitches, and anomalies in the AUs. Chronos often worked as Amendment when he had free time away from his brothers. With his work, Chronos kept all the trillions of AUs in working shape. Not only that, but thanks to his time magic, the codes wouldn't gain the same errors or glitches.

That didn't stop outcodes from wrecking the AUs, but it kept them working like they were supposed to. It was interesting to see the Bad Sanses, Error, and Fresh ruin or destroy the AUs. Some of the relationships in Emotionverse were similar to Corruptverse, but it was different when it came to couples, mates, and Soulmates with the Bad Sanses.

They were not in relationships within the gang. Chronos found that interesting, but didn't look any further into it. He didn't want to know who they were with at the moment. Chronos wanted to stay out of Emotionverse as much as possible, but still making sure to help those who had vital roles in the Multiverse. He didn't want a repeat of what happened in Timeverse to happen again. Chronos had his baby brothers to look after, and unlike Tk, Papy, and Paper Crane, Daydream and Nightlife were not ready to handle those of Emotionverse.

Chronos just about finished up the maintenance of the codes when he felt someone enter Reverietale. From the codes, Chronos knew it was Ink who entered, but his brothers didn't know. They felt Ink enter, but didn't know who it was. Chronos did teach them how to fight and the Multiverse around them, but they were technically only eight years-old tomorrow.