4 - The Love Interests and the Heroine

Okay, let's see - in the original game, Hari and the love interests all coincidentally have the same class together. This provides a key role in developing their affection towards her and determines the ending and route the player gets.

I glance at the three figures who stand out clearly. Avery doesn't stand out as nearly as much, but he still counts considering his cliche manga position. I note some things down in my head.

Hira Cyco - The Heroine

Avery Blakm - The Tsundere

Cato Pyeki - The Gentleman

The heroine and her love interests make four people in total, but despite that, there's only three right now.

Where's the last guy?

As if on cue, the bell rings and I realize it's the start of the class. That definitely felt much longer than five minutes, is it because I'm in another universe now? A universe that makes H.S.R ~Love and Confessions~ actually become a reality, as well as making me be best friends with the heroine.

What have I gotten myself into? But yay? I believe my role is supposed to be a supporting character or background character as I like to call it. The type that either supports or is completely against the protagonist dating. Honestly, I'm more of a shipper than anything. I'd happily watch my friend's romance life unfold rather than being in a romantic relationship myself.

The students' chattering comes to a halt, and I notice that the teacher has finally arrived - standing in front of the classroom. He takes out a piece of chalk and begins writing something on the board.

Welcome Students!

Agenda:

Introductions

Syllabus

Classwork

Upon reading the words, I immediately frown and sigh dejectedly. The syllabus and classwork didn't bother me, but the "Introductions" part did. Introductions...as in the teacher goes on about their life for ten minutes or are we all introducing ourselves to each other? I'm really hoping for the first option.

"Hello everyone." The teacher says, giving us all a small smile. "I am Mr. Capri, your new homeroom teacher." He states, staring at each one of us. The first thing I notice is how he speaks. Er, his tone, would it hurt to use more enthusiasm or something?

Out of nowhere, a chuckle passes my lips - and I immediately cover my mouth with my hands in surprise.

The first thing I thought of was the popular juice packet drink, Capri Sun when Mr.Capri said his name. I'm not sure why my body decided to let out a laugh though, it's not like it was a good joke or anything. However, it seems like I wasn't the only person who found it amusing. Some kids in the front were busy stifling their laughter as they looked around at each other, trying to communicate with their eyes.

Eh, was it that funny? I mean I know I laughed but I'm just an overall weird person who finds a lot of things comedic.

"Pfft! What's with this guy's dead-panned tone?" A voice next to me says. I look to my right and find a girl with pink hair tied in a high ponytail and purple eyes. The black ribbon on her buttoned shirt was untied, and she had a carefree expression.

The back of her hand was pressed to her lips as if she was trying not to burst out laughing.

Red hair dye and purple contacts? Wait, I'm in an otome game right now. If anything, that's her real hair and eye color, no matter how ridiculous it looks. However, isn't there some unsaid rule where vibrant hair-color characters play an important role whether its a story or a game? I mean Hira has pink-colored eyes and Cato has silver hair.