𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝖥𝗈𝖼𝗎𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝖼𝗎𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎
- 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 '𝖸𝖺𝗌' 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺 ➪ 4:55 𝗉𝗆

"Girl this party is jumping" Paige yelled over the loud music that was playing

"Girl this party is jumping" Paige yelled over the loud music that was playing. "For real" I agree with her.

"Damn I know that ain't miss homebody" I heard someone said behind me. I turn around seeing that it was Tae, King, and Saint.

"Why are the hell y'all here?" King ask. "Umm We grown" Paige rolled her eyes. "Your no grown if you still living under your parents roof" Tae said.

"Tae your the last you one to talk your let your ex girlfriend stab you with a butter knife" Paige and I chuckle.

"Ok that was the past worry about the future" he mugged her. "Boy bye" Paige and I walk away from them. "What kind of liquor do they have?" I ask Paige as we stand in the middle of the kitchen.

"They have Hennessy, Crown Apple, Brandy, and Patron" Paige look in the cabinet. "Pass me the Patron" I grab a plastic red cup.

I pass Paige the cup as she pass me the patron bottle. I pour the patron in my cup as I did the same for Paige. I twist the bottle cap back on it. "Bitch this our song" I said as me and Paige started twerking in the living room where the crowd was at.

Messy play throughout the house making all of the girls shake they asses.

- 𝗅𝗈𝗅 "𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌"-

After the song came off me and Paige walk outside standing in front of Saint, Tae, and King. "Well that was fun" I said as Paige agreed with me.

"I bet it was" Saint mugged me. Like always I wave his mean ass off. He always mugging someone like do he have another face he can use instead of the one he's using it's making him look ugly and that ain't cute.

__

All of us except for Saint was talking to each other about random things. Saint was just in his phone like always.

The party was almost over, but everybody was leaving. "Damn the party is not even over and everybody and they mama are leaving" Tae said.

"Why that same black car keep riding over here?" I ask being curious. "Yea I thought it was just me that kept saying that car" Paige said. Saint pull me by my arm bringing me to him as King did the same with Paige.

"Get down" Saint demand me taking his gun out of his pants loading it.

Me and Paige duke down seeing the same car pass putting down their windows as they had their guns in position shooting directly at us. Saint, Tae, and King started to shoot back as the another guys bullets was missing them.

𝖡𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖺

I look up from behind the car seeing a dude with a bullet between his eyes. As the car took off me and Paige look and each other smiling like a bunch of dumbasses.

I think it's the patron getting to me or whatever young ma said in that song.

"Get yo ass up" I heard Saint say making me stand up pulling my dress down. "You got all your stuff?" He ask me. I nodded my head yes. "Come on den" he grab my hand walking off making me follow him.

"Bye Paige" I wave my hand. "Bye Yassss" She yelled. They got her over here thinking we still in the ghetto.

••••
𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋?