𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

"𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝖾.
𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾"
- 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 "𝖸𝖺𝗌" 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺 ➪ 3:33 𝗉𝗆

𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 "𝖸𝖺𝗌" 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺 ➪ 3:33 𝗉𝗆

A knock came on the door making me get up walking to the door.

They kept knocking like they was the cops.

I open in the door revealing Jamar with red flowers and forever 21 bags. I rolled my eyes closing the door only for Jamar to put his foot in front of the door.

"Look lemme talk to you" He said.

"No" I roll my eyes try close the door, but he push the door open walking in.

"Dawg I'm tryna fix us and you actin an ass" He mugged me.

"How I'm actin an ass Jamar?" I ask him.

"You know what the fuck you doing Monet. I been tryna call you, text you, I even email yo ass. That some real simp shit that I did to just to get you to answer me. I told yo ass that the baby wasn't mines I ain't even touch ole girl" He spat.

"Ok Jamar are you done?" I ask.

"Nah I'm tired of yo shit. You get mad at some shit that's not even true and you didn't even try to sit me down and try to talk to me. Yo ass just wanted to cut me off just because of a rumor that wasn't even true. Than you listening to somebody that don't know how many months she is. Honestly I don't know that to think about you know. Why listen to a hoe that been pass around, but not me" He continue to rant.

"Jamar-"

"I'm not finish, than you got the nerves to get mad at me without even explain the whole situation to me instead I got kick out and you didn't even let me explain myself. And that;s not my fault you pick out bad friends not's not good for you" He kept ranting.

"You should know that I don't stick my dick in bitches pussy that stank, smell like they just came from under the sea. That really hurt me when you blame me for fucking ole girl. Just for the simple fact that you believe that I would fuck her lose ass again is just unbelievable." Jamar shook his head.

"Yea your friends is not your real friends I should of told you that especially the gay one not tryna sound rude or anything, but that's my fault because I should of told you that barbie boyfriend was in my dms yea that's my fault, but everything else is not my fault honestly. Even thought I should keep Maya in check, but imma handle her ass and ole girl ass. Now what do you have to say?" Jamar ask.

"Jamar... I'm pregnant"

••••
220+
Thoughts on Yasmin being pregnant?