𝟙𝟡||the story

"We need to find a way to get the war to our advantage cause with such power they could shake the world of its pillars," I said and they all look shocked

"what do you mean," Andrew asked

"a long time ago" Micah began

"At the beginning of creation, when God had given the Moon goddess the authority to make her own creations she had decided to make one similar to that of Gods special creation but with a twist, she gave them the power to turn into various animals, to live underwater without legs but tails instead and to cast magic. Each specie was special in their own way and she loved them all. The goddess made rules that all her creation would follow but the most important one was the one set by God and that was to never harm his special creations which were the humans.

.

.

.

.

But they soon realized how special they were and started to make supernaturals their slaves. Due to the law, no supernatural dared to go against the goddess and God himself.

.

.

.

.

But God saw this and he punished Man, he stripped them of their freedom and made them work hard but it still wasn't enough so The moon goddess got permission to make individuals with magic powerful enough to protect themselves but the law of not killing humans remained. Soon the supernatural went into hiding, they masked their presence from humans but it soon became chaotic in their world as much as the human world.

.

.

.

.

The moon goddess decided they needed a king with loyal subjects to help get them all in track and that's when she created the first prime wolves. She used a crystal from her crown to make them but when she made the king she added along a drop of her blood to give the king the authority over all her creation.

.

.

.

.

the king lead all supernaturals to peace and but he needed subjects to care for each supernatural in case something were to go wrong so he decided to place kings among each supernatural .creature like the king of werewolves, witches, vampires and so forth but above those kings were the princes and princesses of earth, granted power over all by the Prime in other words he was the alpha and they were the betas" Micah said I continued

"the stone she used was not destroyed, it was used to hold the power of supernaturals at bay from humans but was lost 1000 years ago which brings us to now.

the stone has goddess blood on it and it is very powerful so whoever had it can multiply their power to that of a powerful prime king or even stronger."

................"if we do not stand together and fight I am afraid then this will doom us all and our future descendants in eternal darkness," I said

nick walked into my room and asked me if I wanted to catch up and hang out of which I did cause us about to probably die anyways

hopefully, tomorrow is not full of drama

_______________________________________________________________________________

mmmm🤔🤔what type of shock will happen when micah....................................

till nextime bye

stat tuned but for now tell me how this chapter was