30

i only say y/n wears "formal wear" bcos ik not evry1 prefers dresses lol,, i luv pretty dresses so i imagine her in a pretty dress but obvi if u like something diff then imagine smth diff!♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

sukii <3: i'm here
sukii <3: come outside

stupid idiot: i'm cominggg 😼

y/n waved bye to her mother making dinner for herself and walked outside, careful of formal attire and hair she styled and shut the door.

she cheerfully walked over to katsuki's car in the driveway, standing outside of it with a bouquet of her favorite flowers.

"katsuki..!" y/n grinned.

"h-hey, teddy bear." he handed the bouquet to her and rubbed his neck.

"they're so pretty!" she held them out and up, admiring them against the illumination of the streetlights.

"really?" he pursed his lips.

"totally!"

"sero said it would be cheesy..." he mumbled.

"not at all. you're wonderful. they're wonderful." she held the bouquet close to her chest and walked over to the other side of the car and sat down.

"ah.." he frowned. "i was supposed to open the door for you.." he said after closing his car door.

"awee~" y/n gave katsuki a peck on the cheek over the shift stick. "you nervous or what?"

"y-yeah..i told you already, dummy."

"there's no need, suki. you could never disappoint me." she set the bouquet carefully on her lap as she buckled, playing with the petals as he stared at her.

"i...thank you." he reversed out of the driveway, looking between y/n and the road as much as he could without almost crashing.

"you look really pretty." he tried making conversation to alleviate the pounding of his chest.

"you're sweet." she giggled "i think you look gorgeous too."

"gorgeous is for girls." he grumbled.

"not even! compliments don't have gender, babe. i think you're every compliment ever." 

"real specific."

"oh you love me."

"nooo." he pouted.

"who are you taking on a date then? who's your fiancé?"

"..." he frowned. "...you."

"that's what i thought." y/n smiled devilishly.

he groaned.

"uhm..i want you to know i'm being serious."

"me too." y/n held his hand which was rested on the shift stick. "you're everything to me."

"you're everything to me." he held her hand back. "it's why i don't wanna say something rude to ruin you. i've been really fucking nervous around you recently and i hate it. i haven't felt like this since junior high."

"like i said, you could never ruin me. you could never disappoint me. so just be yourself. if being yourself means being nervous, i'll take it. if you being you means being rude, i wouldn't have it any other way." she traced the folds in his hand with her thumb.

"i fell for the nervous, asshole-y guy from junior high, you know? but i'm gonna stick with him no matter who he turns out to be, got that?"

"..got it." he smiled softly towards her and jerked the car suddenly.

"where are we going?"

"ditching the dinner reservations. i want to go someplace different."

"full of surprises, hmm?"

"c'mon, you just said i'd never disappoint." he smirked.

"never was complaining, suki."

"sure, teddy bear."

he drove deep into the woods until they came to a clearing, one the both of them so vividly remembered though it didn't seem like much.

"hey! it's that stupid looking bug from the pet shop!" katsuki pointed to a bush, pulling y/n to it.

"the one you said was me?"

"yep!" he picked it up, puffing his cheeks and grinned. "the one that's cool and powerful like you!" he held up a thumbs up which she returned with a laugh.

"now all we need is a hedgehog!"

"nope, i'm right here." he crouched down on one knee clumsily, both of them ignoring it out of fear for his ego.

"suki?" she held a hand over her mouth.

"y/n?" he grinned. "will you marry me?"

"y/n, will you marry me?" katsuki grabbed her hand and led her into the pasture, looking up to the stars.

"i've already said yes." she admired him looking up, face lit up by the moonlight.

"then that's all i need." he turned and kissed her deeply, taking her by surprise, holding her waist.

"now that was cheesy." she giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck as they swayed side to side.

"shut up." he planted his face onto her shoulder. "you're the one that accepted both proposals."

"..touché."

extra:

the two of them sat in a comfortable silence on the car ride home, their hands interlocked for pure comfort, as if that was all they needed.

until y/n's tummy grumbled.

katsuki looked to her with an unimpressed look.

"don't blame me! you said save room and you decided to skip the dinner reservations!"

they ended up going to ihop at 11pm in full formal attire, unaware of the judging eyes. in their own little world where they were just keeping each other happy, and that's all that they cared about in those moments.

♡ ♡ ♡

epilogue and bonus-ez next 😼

i'm coming out of a depressive episode i think so yay woohoo i finally found a little motivation 😋 +i convinced myself nothing was wrong w me either LMAO so sorry for not coming to u guys 👁👁