𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 37

𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟷𝟸, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

TODAY WAS THE ONLY DAY maeve would get out of the house

TODAY WAS THE ONLY DAY maeve would get out of the house. the reason being because it was rudy's birthday and mainly because she had to go to work. the blonde girl woke up pretty early to go to the store to buy as many balloons she could hold.

luckily for her she was the only one on set, seeing as it was still a bit early. she quickly made it to rudy's trailer, and scattered the balloons all over. then placing the smoothies and breakfast she picked up as well on the table.

after five minutes of waiting, maeve received a text message from chase telling her, that him and rudy just arrived. she let out a squeal in excitement.

she then heard the door open, quickly standing up.

"oh my go—

"happy birthday!" maeve squeals in excitement as she interrupts rudy

"sunshine!" rudy having the biggest smile walks towards the blonde and embraces her

maeve chuckles "do you like it? is it too much?"

rudy smiles at her rambling "sunshine" chuckling lightly as he holds her waist "i love it. thank you"

maeve's smile perks up "good, because then this would've been awkward" she chuckles "buttttttt i got us breakfast...and im hungry so let's eat, before we get dragged into hair and makeup" she says patting his chest

△▼△

△▼△

that wasn't the only surprise maeve had planned out for rudy. luckily she had convinced jonas to let them all leave early, which was around 6pm.

as soon as he let them go, maeve went to go find chase, telling him about the surprise she was planning for him. chase immediately loved the idea and joined in. his plan was to get the rest of the boy in on the plan, then 'invite' rudy to a boys night out. once rudy agreed, chase messaged maeve telling her everything was in plan.