𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 38

𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟷𝟿, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

△▼△

𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟹𝟷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

THREE WEEKS HAVE GONE BY since the whole tmz + twitter scandal

THREE WEEKS HAVE GONE BY since the whole tmz + twitter scandal. in all honesty, maeve was absolutely embarrassed to even see rudy the next day. but when the day came rudy was completely unbothered by the whole drama. "sunshine, we both know the truth, why stress or dwell on what's not true? why give him the attention, he's so desperately seeking?" and with that maeve's nerves and embarrassment flew out the window.

the break up has been a bit hard on maeve, she wouldn't go out anymore with the whole cast for a week. the only exception was on rudy's birthday, it was her mission to give him the best birthday and luckily she did. but a few days after rudy's party he made sure to stay with the girl. from making sure she ate to making sure she didn't become depressed. after a long talk with her about her self worth, about not letting a boy determine her happiness, and about the whole cast missing their ball of sunshine, rudy had finally gotten to her.

jaden nor maeve bothered to delete their pictures together on social media. maeve's reason was because she doesn't regret nothing. yes...their relationship was toxic, but that's what made her stronger and it was a lesson learned.

rudy and maeve have slowly but surely become glued to each other's side. constantly together; from smoothie runs to just going grocery shopping. the cast constantly teasing them "just date already" , "love birds", "oh to be young and in love".

but rudy knew maeve wasn't ready to start dating just yet. of course the two have some type of feelings towards each other, but maeve being maeve pushed them away since at the time she was dating jaden. but slowly they have been coming back the more time the two spend time together. rudy has always been upfront with his feelings towards the girl, even when he knew she had a boyfriend.

△▼△