xxi. LIFE AFTER THAT

( SEASON SIX EPISODE 11: KNOTS UNTIE )

( SEASON SIX
EPISODE 11: KNOTS UNTIE )

MONTHS after the cruel events of Alexandria, everything was looking great. James found out that Maggie was pregnant and he was so excited and happy, he was going to be an actual uncle. He was an uncle to Judith and now to Maggie, everything was so perfect. James has gotten much taller, although he looks more scrawny that didn't change the fact of how everyone saw him.

Carl and James were dating, and he was so glad. These days were amazing, unforgettable and it was all like a dream he was enjoying so much. The door was locked and there laid Carl Grimes and James Greene sleeping together, both their shirts off. They cuddled, and none of them wanted to let go.

James pulls the blanket, causing Carl to groan. "I swear to god, James if you don't stop pulling the blanket." He yanks it back. "Go back to bed, asshole!" James shot back. "I can't! Your stupid self pulling the blanket woke me up, Assface!" Carl rolls his eyes, turning his back to look at him.

They both smiled at each other, they kiss on the lips. "Morning, Frogface." Carl smiles softly. "Morning, Pirate.." That was Carl's new nickname, it didn't bother him since of course Carl loved him too much to get mad at him for it. They both get up, putting their shirts back on. Carl unlocks the door, sighing.

He stops in his tracks, "What?" James asked. Carl shushes him before creaking the door a bit. He closes it, "There's someone." He whispers. "What?" James whispers, anxiety hitting him. Carl grabs his gun, James grabbed his as well. "Stay here." Carl says but James nodded.

Carl rolls his eyes, he opens the door slightly before the two quick aim their guns at the mans head. "What the hell are you doing in our house?" Carl asks. "I'm, uh, sitting on the steps looking at this painting, waiting for your mom and dad to get dressed." The man answers.

Carl furrowed his eyebrows in confusion while James gave Carl a weird look. "Hi...I'm Jesus."

The door opens, there came Rick and Michonne. Rick didn't have a shirt on. "Carl, James, hey..um...." Glenn, Daryl, and Abarham all came and aim their guns at him. "It-It's okay." Michonne says. "You said we should talk. So let's talk." Rick said, putting his shirt back on.

James sat behind Carl at the table, everyone was talking to Jesus and to be honest James didn't listen in as much. "So, how'd you get out?" Rick questioned. "One guard can't cover two exits or third floor windows. Knots untie and locks get picked. Entropy comes from order, right?"

"Right."

"I checked out your arsenal. I haven't seen anything like that in a long time." Jesus scoffed. "You're well-equipped but you're provisions are low. Very low for the amount of people you have." He tells him. "Fifty-four?"

"More than that." Maggie responds. "Well, I appreciate the cookie. My compliments to the chef." He says. "Yeah, she ain't here." Daryl told Jesus. "Look, we got off to a bad start. But we're on the same side- the living side."

"You and Rick had every reason to leave me out there, but you didn't. I'm from a place that's a lot like this one. Part of my job is searching out other settlements to trade with. I took your truck because my community needs things, and both of you look like trouble." Jesus explains.

"I was wrong. You're good people. And this is a good place. I think our communities may be in a position to help each other." He smiles softly. "Do you have food?" Glenn asked. "We've started to raise livestock. We scavenge, we grow. Everything from tomatoes to sorghum."

"Tell us why we should believe you." Rick throws his hand up in disbelief. "I'll show you." Jesus answers. "If we take a far, I can take you back home in a day, and you can all see for yourselves who we are and what we have to offer." He explained, not taking his eyes off of Rick.

"Wait, you're looking for more settlements. You mean you're already trading with other groups?" Maggie questions. Jesus sets his back before looking up with a smirk on his face, "Your worlds about to get a whole lot bigger."

"Your gonna be okay?" James asked Maggie. The group was leaving to go to Jesus's community, Carl and James stayed. "I promise, alright? Watch Judith." Maggie smiles, kissing him on the forehead. Glenn gave James a hug, "I'll make sure she's careful." He smiles.

"Thanks, Glenn."

After the group left, Carl and James watched Judith in his room. "You ever think about them?" Carl spoke. "Who?" He questions. "Beth. Hershel."
James looked down, nodding. "Everyday."

"You doing good?" James sighed, "I still have Maggie and Glenn, and you so that's really all that matters." He chuckled, Carl smiled softly. The two were watching Judith sleep, standing next to each other.

"Sucks we cant have kids one day." Carl looked down. "What makes you think we can't?" He asked. Carl shrugs, "I mean....who knows." They looked at each other, James leans in and kisses Carl. The two shared a long, relaxing, soft kiss until Judith woke up.

The two chuckle, "I'll go feed her." Carl chuckles before picking her up and taking her out of the room. James sighed, what if he told Maggie?

He was gay, and dating Carl.

—-LIV!
DHSHWHHQ
glenn and abarham :(

—-LIV! DHSHWHHQglenn and abarham :(