𝙄𝙨𝙨𝙖 𝙑𝙞𝙗𝙚

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"Wassam", I said letting in my number one people that help me with my shops n shi.

We walked to my meeting room that was in the downstairs hallway, "we got some good news and some bad news", Justin said sitting down.

"Wassup", I said and Karen huffed.

"We got ur 15 weed samples for u to test out whenever, thennnnn yo edibles are coming in next week along with the pens n drinks", Karen said opening a purple box with my logo on it.

"What else?".

"Ur shop cannot open till next month, we walked in it and nothing was done", he said and I huffed.

"Fuck u mean, I pay big money for dem to be on time", I said frustrated.

"I know, I was paged them bout it", he said and I huffed.

Ian tryna kill people for the rest of my life... I got shit ta live for,
So this business shit gotta work no matter what.

I grabbed the box that sat in the middle of the table and closed it, "Ight thx man", I said and we got up.

I picked up the box and we walked out the meeting room, I was pissed.

Aliah was putting on her shoes with promise in the car seat, she looked at me and went on her phone.

"Where u goin?", I asked her and she didn't say nun.

"Aliah", I said and the people walked out the house.

"I'm going to pick up my lashes cause I need to package them and send them out", she said and huffed looking at her phone.

"So why u bringing promise?".

"Cause it's not the weekend", she said and I walked up to her and i unbuckled promise picking her up.

"My baby", I said and kissed her on the forehead.

"Thank you", she said and promise started looking around

She can sit up n shi, she's tryna crawl... and she be screaming at random moments.

"U gon smoke wit me when u come back?", I asked cause someone needed help me test this shit.

"No nigga", she said and opened the door and smiled leaving.

"It's just us", I said walking to the livingroom with promise in my arms.

......

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"Oh my god yes", my aunt said opening her door.

"Babe, ur stats are going up, we have no time for bad reviews", she said sliding the box out her closet and I rolled my eyes.

"I posted on the story bout the delays and emailed", I said and she nodded her head.

"We need to drop more things, money is coming in", she said and I licked my lips.

"K ima text u, I gotta started packaging rn", I said and she smirked.