𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚

Aliah and her outfit^^

Don't mind my mistakes

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"Hurry up for I stab yo ass", I said grabbing the car seat and Aliah grabbed the baby bag.

"Bitch u want me to go so Ur running on my time hoe", she said and brushed past me and flung her keys backwards at me.

I locked the door and dropped her keys in my pocket and walked to the elevator, the elevator opened and we walked in as her face was in her phone.

"U act like a-".

"A kid", she finished it and i chuckled and promise started yelling for no reason.

"Yo mom got these hot ass clothes on you", I said looking at her and walked out the opened elevator.

......

"Nah jojo coming and fkn DJ", I said and she nodded her head.

"K hurry cause ur car is hot", she said tryna press buttons n shi in my car to turn on the air.

I smacked her hand and she twisted her brows, "I'll do it", I said and turned up the air.

"Gimme a kiss", I said poking out my lips and she chuckled and shook her head looking at her phone.

"Oh so u wasn't tryna kiss me in da crib 2 days ago?", I said and she shrugged.

"But u was pushing me", she said and I sucked my teeth.

"Aliah g-".

"DRIVE", she yelled and I chuckled pulling off.

"When da last time I got pussy from you?", I asked and she huffed.

"U always talking bout fucking", she said putting her feet on the seat.

"Nah that was before I got locked up", I said and she rolled down her window.

"Is dat Brianna?", she said and I looked and noticed Brianna short ass.

I'm single, so ion give a fuck.

"Ur girl", she said tapping me and I sucked my teeth.

"I'm single she know dat", I said and Aliah rolled up her window with a confused face.

"U single?", she said and started laughing.

"NO NOOOO", Promise yelled and Aliah looked back at her.

"Single men do single shit", I said and she rolled her eyes.

......

"GANG GANGGGG", DJ yelled getting the back seat with jojo.

"NO", promise said again and DJ looked at her weird.

"Did yoh got her stroller?", Aliah asked and I nodded my head.

"I'm the only one that uses it", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Why the fuck was Princess banging on my door jus now", DJ said and I chuckled.