Chapter - 4 (The Truth)

Ahad

Ever since that day I couldn't bring myself to be happy again like I used to be, it's because of her the love of my life, I now started giving all my time to my business. Whenever I was home it feels every now and then, that I am worthless, and at that time, even when I try, I can't push myself out of it, what did I do. Only my mother understands my sorrows and knew my loneliness.

Fatima aunty was here for my marriage also her sister in law (Shama Aunty) and her daughter (Aafreen) were at my house since my marriage. My uncle (Razaq) and his son (Shahbaaz) were in Dubai for some business dealing.

Well, like every day I picked up the car keys and left for the office without having my breakfast. I don't like having my meals without Aaliya.

There was an important meeting today some delegates are coming from UK to finalize the deal for which I was working hard for last one year and due to this deal, I fail to give a proper honeymoon to Aaliya after marriage. This meeting is held in a hotel and I have to reach there along with my team.

It was almost lunch time, my receptionist called me and told me that someone has come to meet me, I asked her to send them in. Suddenly Aafreen opened the door and came in, she had a lunch box in her hand.

"Ahad Bhai, I knew you did not have breakfast today and also skipped your lunch because of your meeting" " Chaliye ab jaldi se khanaa khaiye aur bataiye ki kaisa bana hai, meine apne haatho se banaya hai."

I was surprised how she knows about my meeting, I did not like her behaviour at all. Nowadays she started taking interest in me. She waits for me in the evening, makes coffee for me every night, I was getting upset with her antics. I knew her since childhood and I knew how she was pretending to be more good than necessary. I still remember Aaliya did not like Aafreen. She used to call her "Dramebaaz cheepdi"

"Aafreen tumhe yaha aane ki koi jarurat nahi thi, meine tumhe phele bhi bola hai mujhe jyada interference pasand nahi hai. Mujhe bhook nahi hai aur aainda se dhyaan rakhna mujhe office mei disturb karne mat aana. Jao ghar jao" I told her and walked out from the cabin.

In hotel after meeting

Finally, my meeting is over and I got the deal, but no one was there to share my success and happiness. I was walking towards the exit gate of the hotel when suddenly a child came running and collided with me and fell.

Suddenly a man came and asked "kabir beta lagi tuo nahi, meine mana kiya tha na bhagne se, meri jaan please papa ke saath raho"

This man seemed familiar, but I can't remember where I saw him. After looking carefully, I realized that this is the same person who was is the photo with Aaliya. Seeing him all my memories were refreshed I got very angry and started seeing red.

I was about to punch him when a friend of Aaliya came there. "Hi Ahad, kitne dino baad mile kaise ho aap, aur aaliya kaisi hai."

Ahad - "Alhamdulillah sab theek hai, tum sunao kaisi ho" I know her she is Amnaa her classmate, I met her when I went to college to pick Aaliya on her fest and I remember she came to our wedding also.

Amnaa - "Allah ka shukar hai mei bhi theek hu, Ahad inse milo ye mere husband hai Zafar, aur zafar ye ahad hai Aaliya k husband."

Zafar - "oh tuo tum ho ahad, aliya ke husband, sorry brother I could not attend your wedding I went to my mother's place."

Amnaa - " aur bhai aliyaa kaisi hai kaafi waqt ho gya usse mile, last time hum coffee shop mei mile the vo bhi achanak se milna ho gya varna madam k pass kaha time tha. Aur us din bhi use bhaagne ki jaldi thi bol rahi thi tumhe kuch surprise dena hai."

Zafar - "Really brother you are very lucky that Aaliya is your wife. Mujhe meri choti sister ki yaad aa jati hai usse dekhkar" he said smiling.

Amnaa - "ha bhai aaiye na kabhi humare ghar dinner par saath baith kar dinner karenge"

Ahad - "Inshaallah jarur, chaliye chalta hu ab kaafi late ho gya hai. Phir milenge Allah hafiz"

Ahad felt his whole world crashing down knowing the truth. His heart felt like it was going to break into a million pieces and his eyes burned with unshed tears, suddenly he fainted and fell down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without communication,There is no relationship.

Without Respect,There is no Love.

Without Trust,There is no reason to continue.

Please vote my silent readers. Will update tomorrow.

Please tap the ⭐ star icon to vote and do comment.

Love jomessey