Chapter - 7 (Broken Heart)

Aafreen was losing her temper, she could not understand why and how Ahad suddenly realized his mistake. All her efforts were in vain, but she knows one thing that she will not let Aaliya return to this house. Aafreen loved Ahad since childhood, but she never spoke to anyone regarding this only her mother knows, she always came to Khan Mansion in vacations with her aunt so that she could spend some time with him, Ahad took over the responsibilities from a young age. He never gets chance to enjoy sitting with cousins. The whole responsibility of the business was now on his shoulder, whenever Aafreen talk to him, he would go away by answering in few words.

But it was all different for Aaliya, whenever he goes to office, he always caress her head and when he comes back, he brings chocolates or ice cream, all the other cousins ​​make faces, but Ahad ignores them. She doesn't even know when her resentment turned into hatred over time. she did not like Aaliya at all, she can see love and care in Ahad's eyes for Aaliya and this was hurting Aafreen.

All her hopes were shattered when her aunt inform her about his wedding with Aaliya. Its like someone slapped her hard. She can't see him marrying someone else. But after calming herself she thought that she will marry him even if she had to become his second wife. She started hating Aaliya more.

she started sowing the seed of misunderstanding against Aaliya in Ahad's heart. Every day when Ahad leaves for office, Aaliya spend her time in kitchen or with both her mother's in their room. And Whenever Ahad calls her, Aafreen silently goes to their room and cuts his calls, and when he calls again on landline, she always picks the phone first knowing it would be ahad and told him that Aaliya has gone to meet someone or is talking to someone on the phone.

She hired some man and gave him money to follow aaliya and took pictures and morphed them. she also arranged fake calls to play with his mind.

She knows that he was completely broken after Aaliya left. He was dying because of his own guilt; her father is also sick. ahad felt that he had done wrong not only with Aaliya but also with his entire family. Because of this he was not able to face anyone.

And this was the only chance that Aafreen is waiting for so long. she wanted to take advantage of Ahad's loneliness, she started serving food to him, wait for him until late at night, make coffee and sometimes come alone to his room on the pretext of work.

But today its feels like she lost everything again, she lost him again. She picks her phone and called her mother as she returned to Dubai few days back, she told her everything about aaliya and her fear that ahad will bring her home again.

It seems like she forgot that she is in the Khan mansion and she kept on disclosing her own deeds. Fahad was going towards the kitchen when he listened Aafreen's conversation with her mother. He was shocked, he never thought that Aafreen would do this. He got so angry after hearing all this that he opened the door with a loud bang and with long steps stood near her and all of a sudden he slaps her, he caught her wrist and dragged her towards the hall and threw her on couch.

Fahd called everyone to the hall and asked her to tell the truth.

Ahad - "kya ho raha hai fahad yaha"

Fahad - "Tum apne aap bataogi ya mei batau."

Aafreen - "haaa.... haa meine kiya hai sab, meine hi ahad ho aaliya k khilaf bhadkaya, jhoot bola, aur uski pictures bhi morphed karayi, fake calls bhi meine hi karvaye the ahad ko. Par mei kya karti mei bahot pyaar karti hu inse aur ye meri taraf dekhte hi nahi hai, bachpan se bas aaliya hi dikhti hai inhe, nafrat karti hu mei usse aur humesha karungi. Mera pyaar kyu nahi dikhta aapko ahad mujhe sirf ek mauka dijiye mei promise karti hu aap aaliya ko bhul jayenge. She cried."

Ahad slaps Aafreen and holds his head and sits on the couch. He is not in the position to speak, he was so ashamed of himself.

Hana ( Ahad mother) -"ise pyaar nahi zid kehte hai beta, ye tune kya kiya tu kheti hai ki tu isse pyaar karti hai tuo itne waqt mei ye nahi dekh payi ki ye roz mar raha hai uske bina, kho baitha hai apne aap ko, bhool gaya hai khush rehna. Nahi samajh payi tu iske pyaar ko. Beta pyar samne wale ki Khushi mei Khushi dhond leta hai. Par tune tuo barbaad hi kar diya ise".

Fahad - "Nahi maa saari galti iski bhi nahi hai aap sabki hai, aap sab doshi ho. Jo isne dikhaya sabne uspar vishvas kar liya aur aaliya ko allele chor diya."

Zainab - "ha sahi kaha tumne fahad, aur kya pyaar pyaar ka drama laga rakha hai. tumne tuo gairo se bhi bura bartaav kiya uske saath, kabhi sochna kya kiya uske saath tumne. Der raat mei ek akeli ladki ko bina kisi cheez k ghar se bahar fek diya tumne. Ek rupya tak nahi tha uske haath mei. Jo ladki aaj tak apne hi ghar mei akele rehne se darti thi use tumne anjaan sadko par bhatakne k liye chor diya... Aaye bade pyaar ka daava karne wale". Hhhh..

Kaif - "chodo na appi jiske parents ne hi saath nhi diya, uska husband kya saath dega. Unki kismat hi kharab thi jo aisa parivaar mila."

Then suddenly Zainab's phone rings. She was shocked to see the number at this time.

"Hello saba, is waqt call kiya sab khairiyat tuo hai."" kya hua tum ro kyu rahi ho. Araam se batao kya baat hai"

"Kya... Nahi nahi aisa nahi ho sakta.... Tum ro mat.. mei abhi nikal rahi hu kuch nahi hoga dono ko.. mei kuch nahi hone dungi is baar."

"Zayn gaadi nikalo jaldi." she started crying.

Fahad - "kya hua appi kiska call tha."

Zainab - "Fahad kuch mat pucho chalo aaliya.... Aaliya ko humari jarurat hai."

Ahad - "Aaliya! kya hua usse. Kaha hai vo.. please mujhe batao mei bhi chalta hu." He suddenly stands hearing her name.

Zainab - "Nahi... Kahi nahi jaoge tum, meri bhen k aas pass bhi mat aana tum samjhe. Mei bus itna kahungi door raho dono se."

Saying this, she quickly left the house with Fahad, kaif and Zayn

Ahad - "dono se?"

Itna Khaamosh ho gya hoon

Itna Khaamosh ho gya hoon.. k ab dil ka dhadakna bhi shor lagta hai.

Please tap the ⭐ star icon to vote and comment.

Love jomessey