Chapter 8: Good Day Gone Bad

So before this chapter begins, I'd like to give a quick warning.

This chapter contains rape. I'll give a warning to where it starts so you can skip it. It's very short so don't worry.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~~~

America

I skipped happily down the hall. I can't believe that I have a boyfriend now!

I smiled to myself but then started thinking. Should I still write the letters to Russia? I could try, right?

I kept going down the hall until I felt myself getting pulled into a darker hallway.

"Hey America~" 

That voice!

I recognize that voice!

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no!

I began to hyperventilate.

"Aww don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you too much." He laughed, that horrible laugh.

(!!Warning!!)

I felt him pull my pants down and then pain.

Nothing but pain.

I screamed for him to stop.

Screamed for help.

(You're good now)

After what felt like forever, I heard someone else's voice and then everything went black.

~~~~(Timeskip)~~~~

I opened my eyes a little and was overwhelmed with bright lights.

Where am I?

I tried to sit up but stopped when I felt excruciating pain in my lower back.

I instead looked around. I saw an I.V. system and what looked like a tray??

Was I in the hospital?

What happened?

Oh...right.

I closed my eyes again and began to cry. I then heard the door open.

"America? Are you ok?"

"R-Russia?" I look up at him while wiping away some of my tears.

He walked over to me and sat down on a chair that was next to the hospital bed. Russia then started to cry?!

I've never seen him cry before!

I don't like it.

"Russia, please don't cry-"

"I should've been there sooner!" I moved back, as best I could.

"Don't blame yourself..please." I hugged him even though I was in pain.

He hugged back, "I'm sorry…"

"You don't need to be sorry. You couldn't have known that this would happen. It's not your fault." I stopped hugging him and smiled. "I'm just happy that you arrived when you did."

Russia pulled me back into the hug. "I'm glad I was there to help you."

I let him hug me. I never knew how warm a hug would be, I've never really been hugged before. I closed my eyes, letting the warmth of the hug drag me to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Sorry about this chapter. You guys can feel free to guess who the person was.

I don't have much else to say so I'll just go. Sorry for all the fun chapters and then just this..

~Gaylimeboi