Chapter 29: Happy Ending

America

I was watching my own funeral. Not something you'd want to see but here I was. My heart broke seeing Russia and the triplets cry.

Janet was there as well. She was trying to calm Russia down. I looked at all the faces. Everyone was so sad, I didn't want them to be sad.

I moved to hug Russia, but I fazed right through him. I was a ghost, I couldn't hug anyone. After a while, everyone went inside while I stayed by my grave.

It was weird sitting by the place I was buried. I remembered what happened to Poland. He died but came back with wings, would that happen to me.

I kept thinking, hoping that I'd come back but gave up when nothing happened. I looked back at the words on the grave.

Rest in peace
America Star
Loving boyfriend and mother
1776-2020

I heard footsteps behind me but didn't think anything of them. It's not like anyone can see me anyways, right?

Wrong.

"M-meri?" I turn my head around to see Russia there. He had tears in his eyes and his hands over his mouth.

Could he see me? I guess so.

I looked at my back and there it was, pure white wings with blue and red spots on them.

I was back.

I jumped up and hugged Russia. I wrapped my wings around him as we hugged. He started crying and I don't blame him.

I heard more footsteps and then Viktor's voice. "Mom?"

I looked at him while smiling. Toby and Khris were crying so I went over and hugged them. Russia hugged us as well. We all cried together.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guy!

This is the last chapter

America now has wings

Everyone is together again

Hope the ending was nice

The next Rusame book is in progress, hope y'all are ready

~Gaylimeboi