War

2 Months later....

"The extension will house 100 more members and the kitchen/dining room area will be big enough to hold 3 tables that sit 60 people." Odin said with a smile.

"It will be perfect!" I said in excitement.

"With the snow it will take us a few weeks longer than expected but we are close to finishing. The walls, foundation and roof are up the doors and arch ways are finished, and the painting is done we just need to finish the tiles." Hector said.

"Wow you guys got everything done so fast!" I smiled.

"He does nothing but think of this project Luna." Kelly said laughing.

"You're looking like your close." I said pointing at her stomach.

"Only a month left, and we will have a new pack member." She leaning into Hectors hold.

"I know Bentley and Bella will be thrilled. Bella is always talking about your belly." I giggled.

"You have good kids Luna." She said.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Call me Lou. We are friends." I said shaking my head.

"As you wish Lou." She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"So how many pack members are we at?" I asked.

"With the others joining yesterday we are at 345 members." Ross said with a smile.

"Good, the more the merrier." I said smiling.

"Mommy." I heard Anthony cry.

"What is it my little cub?"

"Billy took my car again." He said pouting.

"Oh no, why don't you go find Dougie and he can help you." I said setting him down. "And if he can't come find me okay?"

"Thank you, mommy, I love you." He said running off.

I stood there smiling watching him run off.

"He is a good boy with a good mama." I heard Alaric say as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"They have a good daddy." I said turning his arms.

"Can you believe we have 15 of them now?" He asked.

"It's all happened so quickly." I said with a smile looking up at him. "But I wouldn't change it for the world."

"It is almost spring; we can go fishing." He said with a big smile.

"I don't know how to fish..." I said.

"What?" He said with shock. "Well we will have to change that!"

"If spring is coming, we will also have to get ready for an attack, they will be able to make up the ridge." I said.

"We will be ready; the house is being fortified and panic rooms have been added to all the human and children's rooms. We will be okay my love I promise." He said pulling me into a hug.

"I don't want to lose anyone, especially since we just got them." I replied.

"I know baby." He said kissing the top of my head.

We stood there watching the men work, the women gathering supplies for supper and the children play. This is our home and we will not lose it to anyone for any reason. I let go of Alaric and went to help the women with supper, we are cooking for over 300 people now. We even had to widen the root cellar and add another pantry for jarred and dried goods.