Chapter 1

Mia P.O.V
I hate Mondays so much. By the way am Mia Caroline Survillan, am 20 years and I live with my friend .
" Mia Caroline Survillan will you get your ass out of bed , you have an interview to attend". Jordan shouted oh my God I have an interview at 10:00 am and is 8:00am, I take long to get ready.
" Mia where are you" and I forgot she was calling me.

"Am coming just give me an  hour to get ready". I enter the bathroom and did my business and got ready. As I got down I could smell pancakes and bacon,am so hungry.

" Good morning jor " I call jor for short.
" Don't good morning me you said an hour and is 9:30 am ,what where u doing in there ". Jordan shouted and I mouthed a 'sorry' to her and sat down to have breakfast.

After 15 minutes we left the house , when we got to the  office Jordan went to her cabin since already worked her and I applying for a PA.

Joshua's P.O.V

Is a Monday morning a new week has started and then there's money to make, deals to sign and people to fire.
  " Good morning sir , breakfast is ready" My cook Clara informed me , by this time I was ready for work.

I went down had my breakfast and left for work, on my way mom called to inform me that my grandma and grandpa wanted to see me , anytime those to want to see me the is always trouble.
"Henry cancel my meeting for the afternoon". I told my secretary
"May I ask why" how dare he question me.
" I pay you to follow orders not ask questions, now get to work ".

I reached the office after 20 minutes of driving and I went straight to my only to Kate waiting . Kate is a one night stand I had who won't stop bugging me.
"Hey babe , I've missed you so much" she said seductively.
"What are you doing here ?"I went straight to the point.

"Aren't you happy to see me " she said pouting . I rolled my eyes and sat down .And she and sat on my laps I pushed her of me and got up .

"Leave my office Kate and let this be the last time you come here with out my notice,OUT".I snapped. She looked hurt but I didn't care.

"You will pay for this I promise".with that she left.

Just then Henry entered and told me my new PA is here for the interview, I told him to tell she was hired and she will start work tomorrow at 8:00am ,kate already spoilt my mood.

Your mood is always like this . My subconscious mocked

Just shut up. I barked

Mia's P.O.V
I waited outside patiently to be called for my interview but a man came out of the office which I think is the booses and said I was hired I could start work tomorrow.
"Are you sure sir". I asked shocked.

"Yes you start work tomorrow and please me Henry."he said with a smile and said thank you and left.

This Is my first time writing so please bare with English is not my first language so feel free to correct me any mistakes are seen.