Chapter 3

Mia's P.O.V
I woke and remembered josh as he said he wants me to call him told me to dress casually and come to his house.So I went into the bathroom and had my bath, brush my teeth and wore my outfit.
Mia's outfit

I went down and told Jordan I won't be going to work but to Josh's house

"You guys are on first name basis?" She asked and I just nodded
"What is going on between you guys , am sure he wants something". She said

"I don't think so he said he would look old if I called him Mr. Templeton".she just laughed and said OK.

I left the house after sometime and took a taxi to his house, I rang the doorbell and clara open yesterday clara was fun she made me laugh and we became close, when she opened it I hugged her and she did same in return.

Joshua's P.O.V
I was came downstairs only to see Clara and Mia hugging ,I didn't know they where so close already anyway more reason y I should make her my bride.

After clara moved away and let her in I saw what she was wearing and damm she looked hot, I will need a cold shower after this.

"Good morning mia, we need to speak,come to the office." I said politely.

"S... I mean josh you wanted to talk ?"she said calm and I asked her to take her sit. After she sat I went to her.

"Look Mia I know we just met and am your boss but you call me josh and I call you mia,I know I just been two days since we met and I have no right to ask you for anything. All i want to say is I need your help badly."I said.

Mia's P.O.V
After what josh said I was speechless ."what do you want me to help you with josh."I said after I found my words.

"I..I need you to get married to me before the ending of the month, my grandma is saying if I don't get married she will stop taking her medication and die and I love her so much please help me Mia please." He was literally begging.

"I will do it but only for your grandma". He kissed me afyer I said that, at first it was slow then it became heated.

"I think we should stop before it gets out of hand." I said against his lips.

"You are right and we will meet my grandparents tomorrow, can you please stay the night please?" He said and he looked cute.

"Okay.....but just a night, first let me text Jordan".
Mia
Hey am spending the night at Josh's house.😊
Jordan
Someone is getting naughty.
Mia
No am not is just for a night ,I will be back tomorrow
Jordan
I can't wait for tomorrow and you better tell me everything,Kk
Mia
No problem,Good night babe
Jordan
Good night love❤
Mia
❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘
After texting her josh offered to show me my room.And it was beautiful with a walk in closet, a big bathroom and a nice bed.

After showing me my room he left me to myself and I just lay down thinking about what just happened.I didn't realize I slept on the couch in my room.

Short chapter sorry just Preparing to go to school