Chapter Twenty-Seven:

_♡Rosabella♡_

We are all sitting in the car in complete silence. I know they all want to bring up the fact I was raped, pregnant and then had an abortion but I really don't want to talk about it.

Roman knows. He was one of the first people who knew and only 5 people knew. And now. Now the whole Mafia world knows. Am I worried about it? No of course not. If they think they could try doing it too me, they will be shocked because I can fight back now and I will.

Roman squeeze my hand making me looks at him and he mouths. 'Are you ok?' I nod and lean my head on his arm. He wraps his arm around me just to hold me.

I know we maybe completely Crazy together but we are each other's other half. Without Roman I really don't think I would be here.

He has gotten me though the hardest times of my life and I could not be more thankful.

Once we arrive at the house I step out the car and see Emmy looking nervous by the door.

When she sees me Relief instantly fills her face and she starts walking really quickly towards us.

I run towards us and she immediately hugs me. "Oh I'm so glad that your ok." "Were you that sure I was gonna die?" I ask.

She pulls away and holds my face in her hands. "Yes I was. And then I was worried they would kill everyone else." She says nodding to the boys. I smile and look at her in the eyes.

"I'm fine Mom." She stops looking me over and looks at me with wide eyes and has tears threatening to fall.

"W..what?" She says kind of confused. "I'm fine Mom." I repeat. She looks at Dad behind me who just smiles at her.

She wraps her arms around me and pulls me close. "You don't know how long I've wanted you too call me that. Even before I actually met you." She tells me.

I just hold onto her as hard as I can. "I love you so much." I tell her starting to cry. "I love you too. So so much baby."

"Ok but what about us? Do we not matter to you Mom?" Gio says with a small smirk. I pull away from Mom and she hugs all the boys still crying.

"ROSA!" I turn around just in time for Matteo and Esme to jump into my arms. I hold them all close.

"Ohhh I missed you two so much." "WE MISSED YOU TOO!" Matteo and Esme shout.

After everyone hugs everyone and the stuff that I don't really like Mom suggests we all go and eat.

"YES! Pizza! Please.." I say and Natalia nods agreeing. "Pizza it is." Everyone starts walking in and I jump onto Romans back and hold on tight.

"Give me a warning next time." He tells me. "No. You should just always be prepared."

So sorry for the short chapter! I'm doing art as a course in school and it's a LOT of work! ◡̈