Chapter Thirty: Waking up.

_♡Rosabella♡_

I wake up and feel someone pulling me really tightly towards them. I look up and see Romans peaceful face.

I lightly trace his eyebrow with a light smile. I move down to his cheekbone and jaw lightly tracing my finger along his facial features.

I smile seeing his nose twitch as I gently go over his forehead. I don't want him to wake up yet so I trace the tattoos on his chest.

He has a lion tattoo that has a scar covering on of its eyes. A crown that's being carried by an eagle. Some Roman numerals of a date I have no idea of and a very detailed black rose.

All of a sudden he pulls me towards his chest making me squeal.

_•Roman•_

I feel her lightly tracing my forehead and I can't stop my nose from lightly twitching. I feel as she moves to my chest and is clearly tracing my tattoos.

She stops at the Roman numerals on my neck clearly unsure about what they mean. If she was smart she probably would've googled it bless her.

The Roman Numerals are the date of when I gave her my promise ring. She doesn't know that because she's never asked she just looks at them all the time to try and figure it out.

I quickly pull her towards my chest and she squeals. She slowly looks up at my face and she has a big smile on her face.

"What ya doing?" She says cutely. "Well. I was trying to sleep but someone woke me up." She pouts.

"What date is this?" She asks pointing to my numbers. "They day I gave you this ring." I lift up her hand and show her the ring.

"Ohhh. Ok. That's cute." She says trying to play it off. "You can be happy." I tell her and she screams before climbing on top of me.

She kisses me over and over again until I've had enough. I grab her face and kiss her. Hard. She opens up her mouth granting me free passage.

I hold her head as I carry on kiss her intensely. We could've gone further if the door didn't swing wide open.

"Get off of him now!" Antonio shouts and we pull away and look at each other like deers caught in headlights.

"ROSABELLA! OFF HIM NOW!" She looks at me unsure what to do and I nod. She slides off of me and lies down next to me.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SLEEPING OVER!" He says and Luca and Elijah walk in clearly really confused.

"What's going on?" Elijah asks. "I walked in here because I heard your sister scream and then I saw your sister about to have sex with Roman."

"WHAT! NO!" Rosa shouts. "That's not what was happening. We had just woken up and I had just told her what this tattoo meant." I pointed to my tattoo. "It's the date of when I gave her the promise ring."

"Dad. I think you've got it wrong." Luca says cautiously. "Yeah ok. I'm sorry. Get ready. We've got the ball to attend." I quickly sit up and look at the time. 6:20PM." Shit we slept for a long time. I shake my head and quickly get out of her bed.

"Rosa get ready. Wear your red dress please." Antonio says before leaving.

Rosa turns to me upset. "Does something seem up with him?" She asks me.

Yes and I know what it is. "No baby it might just be some work stress. She nods still unsure.

"Baby just go and get changed yeah?" She nods again and walks into her closet while I leave the room to talk with Antonio.