Chapter 3

A/N: ok so i do not take credit for any of the cover art, i just really like it so all credit to original artists!! Second, thank u all for reading my trashy story! Im sorry the chapters are kinda short, but if this story turns out, i have plans for tons more, and they may include rusame,🌈 gerpol,☀️ urkainada,☀️ mexame, 🌈 and some southkapan. ☀️

Before you start reading this third chapter, i do wanna explain a little bit about the ships (i will put a 🌈 if its a gay ship, and a ☀️ if its not):

-☀️Japan likes America, but is too shy to say anything, not to mention shipping rusame.
-☀️Germany and Poland really like each other,
But pol wants to stay friends.
-🌈russia really likes america, but ame is kinda oblivious and thinks russia is just friend-zoning him
-🌈mexico likes america, but is kinda scared that canada will beat him up if he gets too close
-☀️speaking of maple, canada loves ukraine, and vice versa bc they're dating
-☀️south korea really really likes japan(cuz they both nekos!!!) but is scared north korea will hurt japan if south tries to be more than friends
- ☀️a surprise ship! Between someone close to russia, and someone close to america ((it will be announced in this chapter!!!!))
-🌈north korea and china (idk if i really want to ship them, theyre mainly just the bad guys ik; comment what u guys think!)

Ok onto the story, and if u have any questions just ask and i'll do another info bit!

America had three more hours without Russia before their last class of the day: PE. Since it was the first day back at school, the Coach decided to let everyone do laps and talk with their friends. Ame was walking with Japan, who was prattling on about her newest anime addiction; and Russia was walking with Ukraine and Belarus. While they're walking, Russia can't help but survey the track for that certain country that smashed into him at lunch. Eventually seeing him walking towards the bathrooms, Russia excuses himself from Bela and Ukie before easily trotting over towards America. Midway there, he observes China and North Korea prowling in America's direction. Narrowing his eyes, Russ approaches the Asians casually, just in time to see them duck into the bathroom after America. Before following, Russ takes a deep breath and silently slips in after them.

Upon entering, Russia sees no one but hears angry voices in the direction of the showers. Quietly jog/running that way, he catches a glimpse of red behind one of the showers. China has America pinned against the wall and is yelling something at him, while North Korea stands there looking interested.

America almost succeeds in pushing China off of him, but before he can go anywhere, North grabs him by the collar and socks Ame in the face. The sight of this makes Russia furious, and without thinking, he rounds the corner and seizes Korea by his gym shirt.

Pulling him off of America and up to his face, Russia glares at the unfortunate country in his clutch and angrily growls;
"Is there a problem here Myдaк?"^
North: "This doesn't concern you, Russia."
China: "Korea, let's go. America's not worth it."
Russia: *throws Korea down* "Leave while you can рывки. I will not repeat myself. "
China: *pushes North out quickly*
America: *Sniffs* "Lucky thing you came, 'ey Russ?"
Russia: *helps Mica up* "You alright ребенок?•"
America: "Excuse me Russia?"
Russia: " ребенок• It means 'Friend' in мой language."
America: "Oh. Well then, thanks for saving me, dude. That's the second time this week that they've done that."
[(^a—hole ,•child)]
Ame tries to take a step and almost falls, had Russia not been there to catch him. (again lol) "Amerika, what happened?" Russ asks, observing Mica's ankle, which appears to be sprained. "I walked in here to get a drink from the faucet when halfway there North Korea trips me. Next thing I knew they had me against the wall and were demanding my thermonuclear missiles."

"Did you give in to them Merika?" "Not a chance Russ." America grins "That's why China was so angry. I just told him to go f—k off." Russia laughs heartily, "That seems to be ваш specialty, Mika. " Just then, they exit the bathroom, Ame stands up straighter and pushes Russia off.