-Nomu Deku AU-

Thank you to YandereRoxy for the idea! (Of course you tried to shower me with all the Dekuverse ideas, but they all sound so MULTIversed instead, lol) SHORT CHAPTER

I put away the paper with the idea message from YandereRoxy and I began to clap. Mineta was still sitting in his seat, trembling in his seat until Bakugo karate chop his back hard, I could tell I heard a crack of a bone.

"OWWWWW," Mineta cried out as he rubbed his back in pain. After that he scooted away from Bakugo, getting closer to the seat next to him, which is empty. He was seating in between empty seats, which he didn't appreciate.

"So... this is also villainy, but... you know, something about this AU is different about the others. Or... as I could say it, Nomu."

"Why bring up Nomu?!" Mineta cry out before I finally put him out.

"As I hate to say it, I would be wondering too," Shoto said. He didn't like how I brought up Nomu, Izuku was caught in one in Hosu City when Stain (Hero Killer in Season 2, there. Spoiler of the day) had been shown into the spotlight.

(Idk a lot about this AU, so it'll be very...(?) short)

"He is caught by the League of Villains. Duh. Then they knocked him out and had turned him into one of them. He can't talk, like a Nomu, because he is one. Not really fully Nomu with all those brains and weird eyes and skin color. He was the powerful Nomu, way powerful. Even without a quirk, he can win. But when something he treasures in his life appears he would hesitate, but he would still attack, as the orders were said so by Shigaraki."

"Oh..." the Dekusquad (minus Half and Frog) said defeatedly.

Suddenly the Nomu Dekuverse had flew out and grabbed Mineta, who was awoke by the capture. "AAAAAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEELLLLPPPP!" he screamed as the rest gasped and jumped by the sudden surprise.

The Nomu Dekuverse released Mineta, and he ended up in the garbage bin. The Nomu quickly sat down beside me, and I scooted away from him, hoping I wouldn't be captured.

"This is the Nomu Dekuverse I was talking about. Wave to him."

The class waved. Nomu Deku widen his eyes as he waved back. 

(ONE ETERNITY LATER...)

"Bye!" The class said (minus a few people) and the AU was quickly gone. "Now what?" 

"It was a short meeting, sorry... anyways! We're now going to meet the sweet little broccoli boi!"

Keyword: Little