Questions for a Few of Class 1A (pls read)

I can't actually answer daily or often since schoolwork is piling on me! It's been a long time since I last posted! (Nov 22, bruh, that's not long, but for me it is)

Well, as the title says, you are going to ask the listed classmates something! It can be more than one question, but limited to 2 questions, only. You can ask more than one classmate, but you have 2 to choose from! And yes, you can ask me if possible. JUST NOT PERSONAL. 

Mina

Tsuyu

Iida

Uraraka

Kaminari

Kirishima

Todoroki

Bakugo

Izuku (the main Dekuverse protagonist)

Mineta (if you want to do something to him, go ahead. To those who want peace on Mineta, that's fine, I respect characters. No hate on me please :'v)

Momo 

Me (CookieMilky/Cookie/Phantom)

By the way, I could TRY someday to make a chapter of the class coming back again, but then they'll go if I am absent from Wattpad for another long time (?). And please check out my FlipAnim! I created a new account, lol, oof. It's COOKIEMILKYX! Please visit sometime, as I will be trying to post a new drawing/animation. 

Thank you, stay safe, and have a good day! :)

-CookieMilkyX, exiting out. 

P.S: I will sometime come back to comment! Thanks for waiting, and sorry for my sudden stop on the story!