Roof pt. 1

A/n

I'm just literally sleepy right now. So this is a short chapter. Like really short.

Y/n wakes up in a bad mood.

A really bad mood if you ask me.

Wanna know why?

It's because she already destroyed the roof, the first thing she ever did once she opened her eyes.

"Goddamit Y/n! Calm the heck down!" F/n screamed his head off at the demoness who kept kicking the roof down.

"Shut up F/n!!" She screamed back, clearly annoyed at everything.

Kagaya only smiled as rubble fell down beside him. The hashira's protecting the male leader whilst glaring at the demoness.

"What the hell is that girl's problem anyway?" Rengoku asks, a wide smile still on his face as he flicked the rock away.

"I-I think it was maybe because she got up on the wrong side of the bed... a-atleast that's what t-the Kakushi told me" Mitsuri stuttered, avoiding the dust.

The sun was just about to go down, which meant the sun was still halfway through. Meaning she was getting burned as she thrashed the place down.

Her left face was was already slowly disappearing. In all the demons Muzan had met, Y/n was the one almost near on conquering the sun as she could last minutes under the sun.

"Just please stop this foolishness!" F/n yelled, clearly embarrassed as the hashiras watched him plead to the girl.

"Poor guy~" Shinobu smiled, Kanao beside her, also watching the scene unfold.

"Hey, Did you guys find about where Uz--

CRASH!!!

"ACK! Not that Y/n! Oh god!"

They all faceppalmed, only the Ubuyashiki's remained calm. It was a common thing with them after all.

:::::

"Oyakata-sama?"

"What is it, Rengoku?" Kagaya asks the large male.

The flame pillar stared at the broken roof that was just being repaired.

"Why is the roof broken?" He asks, his smile still in place.

The sick male glanced at where the sound of hammer was, a soft smile on his face as he remembered in who had caused it.

"A big storm had hit it" she blatantly lied.

::::

"Oyakata-sama, was this the storm you told me last time?" Rengoku asks as he stared at the smiling male.

"Yes, it was" Kagaya replies, drinking his tea with his wife.

A small rock drops into his cup. As he moved it up to drink it. . .

"Oyakata-sama! A rock just got in your cup!" Y/n suddenly yells out, not even glancing once to his direction.

Kagaya halts and moves his cup down, "Oh, thank you, Y/n" he says and turns to one of his daughters. "Please change the drink for me"

His daughter nods and slides next to him, "Hai, Oyakata-sama" she says, her smile still in place as she removed the drink and watched the rock fall to the ground.

The hashiras stood there surprised. The demoness didn't even glace his way and only broke the roof yet she could still sense the rock falling onto the cup?

"I forgot she's also a proeginator" they all thought.

A/n

Ok! That's the end!! I got too lazy, I'll just continue it tomorrow or later.

And here's a random drawing for our lovely Y/n.

Hope you like it. ❤