Chapter 51

Alexis's Pov

-

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

I saw Hayden faced down on the ground shaking her head, her arms tied behind her back, her legs tied together, a cloth was tied around her head to stop her from screaming, they tied her up like a fucking animal, but even animals are treated better. We ran to her, untying her mouth as quickly as I can.

"N-No Lex" She struggled to say as she looked behind us, Then I felt the door close behind us.

"Would you like some help untying her?" I heard her voice, that fucking bitch, She knew, She fucking knew, but how? How did sh-. Ruby, Fucking Ruby. I face palmed.

"Why don't let your pussy ass daughter do it, Where is she anyway? It's because of her that we're in this situation" I said sarcastically, Her smirk dropped. Ruby then walked into the spotlight.

"Ruby, Why are you doing this?" Cried Abeke.

"Its nothing personal, Its just the normal Duties of the Devil's Daughter I guess" She shrugged

"Ruby whatever you thought you heard that wasn't the entire thing I-" Abeke started.

"Save me all the 'you didn't hear what you thought you heard' bullcrap, I'm over it and you" She scoffed.

"Oh so you've heard it all before huh? So when are you going to realize that your so called 'Mother' doesn't love you?" Abeke questioned rhetorically

I was getting used to this type of Abeke, but I was also studying how we're going to get out of here, Its her, Ruby and four guards and there's only five of us, but I made a promise and I'm going to get them out of here.

"Oh shut up, Your family sent you here, They don't love you, At least I'm here with my daughter" Madame Theressa smirked.

"Then say it, tell her you love her" Abeke commanded. Honestly I didn't care for Ruby even when she was being nice but Abeke still saw the good in her for some goddamned reason, she was still trying to help her, open her eyes to the truth.

As Abeke was distracting them I continued to take the cloth out of her mouth, her lips were so dry that the only liquid I could've seen were blood. It hurt my soul to see her like this, The spark in her eyes were gone, They did something to her down here, there were marks all over her skin, all because they found out. I shouldn't have been so sloppy letting Ruby hang around, Hayden was punished.

The blood rushed through my body like it was on fire internally, I could never understand how the fuck people could treat another human like this. Especially my Hayden.

She didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve any of fucking this.

I want to kill every single one of them here but I have to be come and think logically. While I was untying her Hayden put her hand on my shoulder, She had tears in her eyes, Ever since we were little we would always match each others emotions even if we weren't in the same place together, that's how we knew when something was wrong with one another, I could tell she knew what I was feeling in that moment.

"Lex its not your fault" She whispered as a tear ran down her cheek.

"But if I di-" I started.

"Its mine, If it weren't for me then you would be here, none of you guys" She looked.

"Well I guess its both of our faults then" I chuckled.

"I guess it is" She smiled.

"FOOLISHNESS, She knows" Madame Theressa stood off.

"Then why is it so hard for you to say it?" She chuckled.

"Mo-, Madame Theressa, Just say it" Ruby said.

"Hmmn, I never thought 'Madame Theressa' out of all people hear would be such aa fucking pussy to tell her daughter how she actually feels about her" Abeke folds her arms.

"I may be called a lot of things but fake is not one of them" She said.

"Oh? THEN TELL HER YOU LOVE HER" Abeke shouted.

"I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING" She shouted back.

"TELL HER YOU LOVE HER" Abeke shouted again.

"I SAID WHAT I SAID" She shouted.

"WHY DON'T YOU LOVE HER?" Abeke shouted.

"BECAUSE SHE'S GAY AND THAT'S A SIN, AND HER FAGGOT OF A FATHER, 'Babe I only hired Ezekiel because he was the man for the job', 'I was sick when I was young' They are probably over there sucking each other's dicks" She held her mouth as soon as she realized what she had said.

"Well that wasn't hard was it?" Abeke said. Everything went silent.

Fuck Abeke is badass. Y'all felt that twitch in your coochie? No? Just me? Aight

"I don't care if she loves me or not, She's my mother and that's all that matters" Ruby said breaking the silence. I can't with this fucking girl.

"You know what? I feel so fucking sorry for you" Hayden said in disgust.

"You? We aren't so different, I heard about the commotion between you and your mother, we're practically the same" She smirked.

"See, but there is a difference, I'm not in denial about my mom and I have amazing people in my life that are my real family we don't need to be blood, but you, you'll be alone and sad, that's what I'm sorry about" Hayden answered.

"How dare you speak to my daughter like that?" Madame Theressa said.

"Oh so now she's your daughter?" Abeke raised her eyebrow.

"I'm sick of this, Guards take them to the car, I'm going to put all five of you in a hole so deep that not even Jesus Christ himself could find you" She scoffed.

The guards moved fast before we could even think, we were already pushed against the wall with her skulls piercing into the cold flat surface, smashing our skins as if they wanted to break our bones. They held and tied us up like th  kinky bitches they were

But Ruby was in control of Abeke, She shoved her face first on the ground and tied her arms and legs together, that was so uncalled for and she could barely walk.

They lead us out of 'SC' room and we started walking down the hallway behind them with guards behind us.

"Help, Help Us" I tried to scream, but my mouth was under a cover

A/N bloop

With my mouth filled with cloth, the other students just held their heads down and continued to do what they were doing clearly not wanting to associate themselves with any problems or cross the headmistress

I couldn't blame them though, they were scared to death of Madame Theressa.

I took a deep breath and I kicked one of the guards in the balls, I saw that Hayden wasn't far behind as she did the same to another

Then I just felt instant pain in my cheek, My ears were ringing I fell to the floor and everything went black.