Chapter 18

Ealize's POV

I was still trying to convince myself to not be so tense around these handsome strangers but somehow my nerves are not listening.

I saw them moved towards the second floor through my peripheral vision and i let out a breath of relief as soon as they were out of my sight.

And by "they" i meant Zach's friends...

I hope it's not THAT obvious that i don't really have the experience of dealing with guys, or handsome guys to be exact.

I could feel my nerves that was stretched thin before starting to relax

You need to get used to them sooner or later

What wrong with you anyway?  It's not like they'll do something... Just relax Kyllie.. I mean Ealize...

relax....

I really need to get use to the name Ealize.  I swear if someone calls me and shouts "Ealize!" I wouldn't even turn. 

Me and the Ealize name don't have that kind of connection yet. 

The one that makes you instantly turn your head when you hear your name, whether it was you or not that the person was calling.

I look up the stairs, searching for any signs of the Greek gods... But it seems like they'll take a long time to finish whatever they're doing. 

I lied down on the sofa finding a comfortable position. 

It was so soft that I could feel myself sinking in the soft cushion.

I took my cellphone out of my shoulder bag that i put on the floor, and started to scroll on any manga I could read. 

I just discovered this one day after my transmigration,  every manga and anime in this world is different from my world.

I was so excited that I got stuck in my house, binge watching several new anime's and manga's I haven't read yet. 

Well aside from the times you were wallowing in your sorrows.

I did not brain!, for the record i only cried around thrice a day!

Woah,  amazing, what an accomplishment!

I rolled my eyes mentally.

That's exactly how I spend most of my time at Ealize's house. 

No, i didn't mean talking to my brain,  i meant watching anime and manga's and crying if something reminds me of home. 

I soon started to drift into my own world/wonderland.

I don't know how many minutes passed but I just heard Aunt Matilda calling me from somewhere.

"Ealize dear,  it's time for dinner"

I sat up and looked at Aunt Matilda who was now preparing the table. 

"Let me help you" i said as i tried to arrange my disheveled state because "someone" was wriggling like a worm because of the romance she read. 

Yeah right, if you're alone you would've shouted too...

I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts

That's not true.

I won't do that here,  I'm a calm and composed "woman"

"it's fine dear,  I can do it! don't tire yourself out" Aunt Matilda hurriedly refused. 

"No, I insist" it's just arranging the plates,  it's not like the plate weigh much. 

Besides I miss helping out in the kitchen, that's what I always do in the orphanage.