Recommendation Exam

It was almost the entrance exam time. It was close, only about two weeks away. Nedzu made sure that Izuku was ready for anything. Over the years, Izuku and grown in many skills. Nedzu had helped him train his analysis to a point where he can pinpoint weaknesses only about a minute into a fight. Izuku was taught to locate any single weak point that he could find in any fight through his self-defense classes that he took with Uncle Aizawa. He learned a bit from Uncle Mic about learning a new language, so Izuku is currently fluent in both English and Japanese. He can speak a little bit in Chinese and Spanish, but not as well as the other two.

It was uncanny now similar Izuku was growing to be like him. It was getting to a point where even strangers can pinpoint that Izuku was indeed his child. There was a situation with a new hero called Mount Lady visiting only to see Izuku laughing maniacally as he hot-wired a robot prototype that Power Loader had made. She turned to see Nedzu on the sidelines cheering on his boy while simultaneously trying to not let the robot be destroyed.

And Izuku's friends have grown as well during these years. Tenya and Shoto were still honing their skill until the very last second of the entrance exams. The trio were focused on getting into the hero course. They wanted so badly to become heroes together as they planned since they were young.

Tenya studied extra hard during his years in his middle school to make sure that he passed the written exam. Tenya expressed how excited he was to go to the same school as his friends to further their dream of being heroes. His brother, Tensei, went out of his way to train him on moves that he could master with his engine quirk. It caused Izuku to go into a mumbling frenzy when Tenya had shown off his power move, Recipro Burst.

Shoto was studying with his sister to help tutor him in subjects he was having trouble in. Natsuo helped him out by teaching him more social skills. Touya had helped him handle his fire quirk more fluently like his ice quirk into a point where Shoto could handle both of them like a trained dancer with ribbons. Shoto had made his friends smile the first time he showed off how he could use both of them at the same time elegantly.

Nedzu sat at his office desk, looking towards the picture frame that was still on his desk after so many years. The photo of him in his son in matching suits all the way down to their red shoes. It made him smile honestly since that reminded him of the day Izuku had said his first words.

Which was...surprising at first but then he calmed down later on.

Nedzu was looking through the last of the attendees that were applying for the regular entrance exam. He clicked his tongue because he knew that not many of them at all would be accepted into the hero course. He had hope that this year's selection will be promising.

"Hey, Papa!" Izuku greeted when he walked inside his office with only three knocks to the door before he barged in. "Lunch Rush is making maki rolls today and I'm excited about it. He even told me that I can try to make some hand rolls with them. Hopefully, I can make something edible from all the ingredients. Ooh, salmon would be good for my roll. Hey, if I make something edible, would you try it with me?"

Nedzu nodded, "Of course, little mouse. Have you taken into consideration what you will be doing for the incoming exams? Do you plan to attend any of the hero school? I wouldn't be against it as long as they promise to give you the education you deserve."

"Papa, you know that UA is basically my home at this point. Of course, I would be going here if or when I'm accepted," Izuku replied back as he relaxed into one of the more comfortable seats in his Papa's office. He settled into a chair right near his desk before he continued, "I heard Tenya was taking the regular entrance exams. Did you hear anything about what Shoto will be taking?"

"Young Shoto will be taking both apparently. He wants to accept his brother's recommendation, but he also wants to just challenge himself a bit more," Nedzu explained.