Quirk Apprehension Test

So Aizawa met them all outside after they had changed into the uniforms rather quickly. Izuku, Tenya, and Shoto walked side-by-side as they approached the already tired looking teacher.

Once everyone was ready, Aizawa sighed, "We are going to go through a quirk assessment test to see where you are with your quirks so far. Before you ask, no we won't be going to the entrance ceremony. Ceremonies are pointless. You don't want to waste time on them."

Their homeroom teacher adjusted his scarf, "Here at UA we aren't tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit. You have been taking physical exams most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks before."

Aizawa explained to the class before him. "All of you need to know your maximum capacities. It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a hero."

Aizawa said stepping back from them to step into a large white circle drawn with chalk on the ground. He called out to them, "Now, Bakugo Katsuki. Since you were the one with the most points from the entrance exam, I want you to step up to the circle."

Bakugo, who was the blonde boy that Shouto was close to the fighting, stepped out in front of the crowd of peers to join the teacher inside the circle.

"What was your farthest distance thrown with a baseball when you were in junior high?" Aizawa asked, handing Bakugo a baseball.

"67 meters," Bakugo answered back.

Aizawa nodded, "This time, try doing it with your quirk. Anything goes, just stay in the circle. And don't waste time."

Bakugo smirked, throwing the back into the air only catch it again effortlessly. He took his position and revered back his hand. "DIE!" He shouted, launching the ball through the air with a large explosion coming from his palm.

Izuku buzzed in his place, his best friend bond and his analytical side fighting against each other once he saw the quirk that Bakugo showed off. That was amazing! But no! He made Iida and Shoto very mad this morning. But I might have provoked him by talking about an experience that might have been at least somewhat traumatic to him even though he doesn't show it that much in his expression. But still, the sheer strength from the explosions is nothing to scoff at. Even though the blonde has a bit of an ego, Izuku is sure he will make a good hero at least once until his ego cools off.

Aizawa turned back to the class to show the screen on the device in his hand. It read 705.2 meters which made a lot of people's mouth drop at the number.
"Wow! Talk about major flex on the first day!" The boy with the blonde hair exclaimed.

"His quirk does look very powerful, but that doesn't excuse his behavior this morning. He shouldn't just put his feet up on the clean desks the school provides," Iida said quietly, his hand gesturing to the device.

A boy with black hair smiled, "Alright, we can use our quirks as much as we want. Hell yeah

"I have to admit, he does seem like a strong opponent," Shoto commented. But he still thought to himself that he will eventually take him down in a fight when the time is right. At least one punch.

Izuku nodded, "Yeah! I kind of want to question him on his quirk and everyone else too. Ooh, but I'll hold off until later. I wouldn't want to scare them off too quickly."

"This sounds like fun!" A curly-haired girl whose hair and skin was pink exclaimed happily. Pumping her fist into the air, not noticing how the trio of friends facepalmed at her words.

"Oh, here we go," Iida sighed.

Shoto shook his head, "Why did she have to say that?"

"Fun?"