- C H A P T E R * * T W E N T Y T W O -

Author's Note: It's the first time that majority of my readers are Filipinos. I just looked at the story stats, and 79% of readers is from the Philippines. Majority mga lalake. Mga bakla kayo. Hahaha.

Twitter: JMSenar
Instagram: JMSenar

~

As Isaiah woke up, hearing the birds chirping on his room's windowsill, he immediately shielded his face from the strong ray of the sun filling up the room

As Isaiah woke up, hearing the birds chirping on his room's windowsill, he immediately shielded his face from the strong ray of the sun filling up the room. He turned his head and saw the boy lying beside him. Chad was sleeping like a baby, and he was looked cuter than the last time Isaiah saw him.

Isaiah's arm was numb, and he knew that it was because Chad used his arm as a pillow. He could still see the marks on his arms, and a grin danced on his lips as he looked at the boy he had come to like. Chad clicked his tongue, turning around to get a better position. His hair was sticking at every direction, and his lips were in a pout. Isaiah wanted to lean down to kiss him, to attack his lips once again, but he didn't want to wake up Chad. Plus, he hadn't brushed his teeth yet and he didn't want to give him a bad impression.

Thinking back last night, Isaiah touched his lips as he reminisced what happened between them, and his eyes went to Chad's busted lip that had become a bit dark. He frowned at what he did. He never meant to hurt Chad, and it was just a spur of the moment when he punched him back. Isaiah actually had a good control of his temper, but last night was an exception. He couldn't control himself.

It had to do with fucking Dylan.

He was supposed to get some water last night because he had to quench the thirst after talking to Jean about how they would proceed with the plan last night. As he was going down, he saw Dylan leaning forward to kiss Chad and he was so blinded by rage that he yelled at Jean, telling her to leave.

Jean finally knew that that the boy Isaiah like was Chad. At first, she really thought it was Dylan considering Dylan was attractive as well. She was clueless, and at that time, she thought they'd be a good couple. It never cross Jean's mind that the boy Isaiah was trying to lure was his step-brother, Chad. Jean also thought that it would be quite hard to proceed with the plan, as Isaiah and Dylan shared a bad history. It also seemed that Dylan wouldn't take this light, considering that Dylan seemed very straight to her and there was no chance he could be gay, or attracted to men as well for that matter.

But then again, he didn't expect Isaiah to like a guy in a romantic way.

Jealousy took over him last night. He was so jealous that he was screaming in his pillow last night after Jean left. He was thinking that Dylan was making his move to Chad, and he admitted last night to himself that Dylan had more balls than him. On the other hand, he was upset at Chad as well. That guy wasn't even doing anything when Dylan was moving his head forward to kiss him. He couldn't believe his own eyes that Chad was going to make out with Dylan in his fucking house.