January

Yo, it's Monday, and your boy Greg Heffley is feeling hyped for the start of the year 2020. Already halfway through, and I'm stoked for what's to come. Christmas break hooked me up with mad gifts, but now I'm just counting down the days till summer break. No homework, no teachers, and definitely no rules – just straight-up gaming all day with my bro Rowley Jefferson.

Rolling up to school, the vibes are electric. Everyone's buzzing with excitement, ready to kick off a fresh year. Spotting Rowley, we lock eyes and share a knowing grin – we're on the same page, craving those endless summer adventures.

First bell rings, and we're off. School's in session, but I'm lowkey dreaming of sunny days and poolside hangs. Still, I know there's mad potential for dope times right here in these halls.

Mrs. Smith welcomes us back, setting the tone for the year ahead. Class kicks off with new lessons, old friends, and a whole lot of laughs. By the final bell, I'm feeling good – school may not be summer, but it's got its perks.

Packing up my stuff, I glance back at the classroom. Summer break may be calling, but for now, I'm ready to ride the wave of school adventures. Bring it on, 2020 – let's make some memories.