Why

Why did this even happen? What's the true meaning of Blm? It's about having black(I cant believe I said this word) folks get their equality back. Think of 2019...um....in February I guess. We were fine. Hanging out in school or, going to work, and around that time there was Valentine's Day, so the parents had to buy Valentine's cards, candy, stuff like that, and the kids had to fill them out with the names of the kids and their name.....good times....

But NOW it's 2020 and it's TRASH!! If you saw, there was a presidential um...thing with..Trump and the vice president. Trump was always interrupting him and he actually lied about his lies. I mean, WHO DOES THAT!?!? (*ahem*Mackenzie in Dork Diaries©️ THATS NOT THE POINT! MOVING ON!!) Anyways we can't trust him!! I've seen waaaaay to many slither.io nicknames on there talking about trump and blm and some were good and some were bad, but still I've had it and ik you guys have too.

We have to fix this. If you can.....

💙Get a poster

💙Write blm/black lives matter or trump sucks or something

💙walk in a store or walk on the sidewalk and yell what ur poster says

💙maybe get some peeps to join

That's just what I suggest but if you want to be creative, then use that mind!! We have to...if we want blm and Trump over anyway.