Think About It

~Izuku's POV~

"Midoriya will you just go away!" Ochaco said frustrated

"Okay" I said before making my way back up to my dorm room.

Lately everyone seems to hate me. I don't know what I did but apparently they don't seem to have liked it.

I sighed heavily flopping into my bed. I took down all my All Might posters and replaced them with Rainbows. Yeah, I'm gay but I'm not ashamed of it

You're probably wondering what the hell am I on about. Well, as of late, everyone in class is ignoring me and when I try to talk to them it's;

"F🤗 off nerd!"

Or

"Go away Broccoli hoe!"

Or

"Go bother someone else!"

Or

"Leave me alone!"

Or

"What is your problem?!"

Or when I ask them to hang out they're like;

"I'm busy"

Or

"I've got a date, unlike some people"

Or

"I have no intention of destroying my reputation"

Or

"Just go f🤗 yourself"

Or

"Don't you have something better to do than bother me?!"

Eventually I stopped trying everyone outside of my (not really anymore) circle of friends and tried Uraraka, Iida and Tsuyu. But it was the same. All Might only trained me, we no longer had those nice little talks about each other's lives or crack little jokes.

Mr Aizawa-Sensei stopped reprimanding Kaachan for his foul behavior, Kaachan started bullying me more than usual and it gets worst everyday. No one asks about the scars and bruises anymore.

Uraraka started getting more and more bitchy. Iida scowls at my mere existence. Tsuyu sticks her tongue out every time I'm around as if I'm the most disgusting thing on planet earth.

I don't know what I did wrong or who I hurt. Everyone just seems to hate me and I don't know why.

I've become a nuisance to everyone and I hate that. Especially when it comes to Kaachan, y'see I-I ummmm..........I'm in love with him but he's straight so I never told him. Now that all this is happening I can't tell him. I know I know, 'how can I love my bully?' I honestly don't know.

I just somehow developed feelings for him and I hate the fact that he doesn't and will never return the feelings. I know for a fact that if I tell him I love him not only will the whole school know, but the whole school will turn on me.

Monoma and others already hate our class for being the center of attention. If it gets out that I'm both gay and in love with Kaachan, I'll never hear the end of it.

They'll probably tell me about how "Faggots can't be heros" and how "disgusting" I am and a buttload of other things.

I don't want to be the center of attention, especially when it's negative attention.

I got up and went to the bathroom (A/N; in this AU they have personal bathrooms) and took a long shower just thinking about my messed up life