Chapter 16

"I'm a lot more fucked up than you probably thought"

They say that she can't last a day in the real world. But honestly they won't survive one night in hers.

"My name is Cynthia Aphrodite Kokkinos"
"In Greek Kokkinos means Red. The colour of blood"
"I am the heir to κόσμος του εγκλήματος meaning the World of Crime"
"Not a single soul in the public know about it. If they do they would disappear, they would no longer exist."
"Originally, it is from Greece but over the years it has moved and evolved all over the world. The only thing that doesn't change is the royalty. The heirs. You are only ever born into it. That's why I didn't have any information in my records. I basically don't really exist in this world"

She was sat around a circle in her bedroom with all the delinquents quietly listening to her words.
"Wait how did you get here then?" Andres asked warily.

"I had to get away. I know my parents would be looking for me, so I purposely got caught" she said scrunching up her noise listening to her own words.
"I never ended up on the wrong side of the law. I am the wrong side"

Aphrodite was the heir to something unknown to the world. Something so hidden. She was the most powerful. More powerful than the president, or the queen of England. She had more riches than the richest man on earth could afford. It was the world of crime. Royalty blood flows through her made up of all the worlds golds and riches.

Sitting down for dinner around the table. A unfamiliar silence filled the room. Everyone was baffled by the new found information they had no idea how to act. Aphy ignored all the looks of curiosity instead she continued nibbling on her food.
"What's going on? Why is everyone so silent?" Evan spoke up with his eyebrow furrowed.
"Nothing" Lola spoke also too quickly.
Evan narrowed his eyes suspiciously to all the troublemakers.
"Aphy, care to share" he picked on the girl.
She looked up at the use of her name. Aphy was stuck in her head. All her thoughts were evolved around the gang.
"Huh" she hummed confused.
"Care to share" he again emphasised.
"No, nothing at all" she politely replied.

"Okay, let's do a activity" Evan announced. The delinquents slumped on the chairs in displeasure.
"Right, we are going to say what we are grateful for"
"Let's start with Finley"
Everyone's eyes moved to Finley, however Finley was focused on one particular person; the troublemaker.
"Uhh, probably my parents" he whispered whilst staring straight into Aphy's eyes. Aphy stared in surprise at his answer.
"Okay, that's good, Lola your turn"
"Money" she shrugged cringing at her own answer.
"Aphy, what about you?"
Aphy had to think very deeply about this. She was never really grateful about anything mostly because it wasn't very nice. The only thing she could think about were the people around her. A soft smile played at her lips, everyone stared waiting for the answer that caused such a smile to dazzle her features.

 A soft smile played at her lips, everyone stared waiting for the answer that caused such a smile to dazzle her features