IFFTP 2

Jungkook ate with his friend, Yoongi, who stared at him worried

"Aren't you afraid that this Tae guy is just playing with you?" Yoongi says, making Jungkook look at him while chewing.
"O-" He was cut off as another voice was heard.
"Why would he not trust me?" Both of them looked up, the other smiling, while the other glared. Yoongi just scoffs, looking away.
"Hyung, why are you here?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow as the older kissed him.

"Bogum is being a bitch and I can't take it right now" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. Jungkook looked at him, laughing.
"Oh, what was he doing?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung shrugs, laughing.
"He keeps saying nonsense like I should break up with yo-" Taehyung was then cut off as Yoongi looked at him and talked.
"Well, you should listen to your friend then, cause I don't like you being near my friend" Yoongi says, scoffing and leaving them both.

Jungkook sighs, looking down and shaking his head. He looked back at Taehyung then, smiling a little.
"Don't worry he's just in a bad mood" Jungkook says before feeding him.
"I think that Yoongi guy likes you, I don't like it" Taehyung says, looking at where Yoongi walked out. Jungkook slapped his arm, laughing.
"Don't say nonsense, hyungie...Yoongi Hyung doesn't like me, he says he just sees me as a brother... Just overprotective of me" Jungkook says and all Taehyung did was hum.

"I hate that Taehyung guy, Kook" Yoongi says as he crosses his arms, staring at Jungkook who puts things in his locker.
"Don't worry, Hyung, I can take care of mysel-" Jungkook cuts himself off as he gagged. Yoongi stared at him worried and he shook his head, taking a deep breath.
"You okay?" The older asks as he rubs his back.

"Don't worry, I just felt sick, I'm okay now... Let's go back to class"

 Let's go back to class"