IFFTP 15

"Hyung, why isn't Jungkook around?" Taehyung asks as he walked to Yoongi

"Hyung, why isn't Jungkook around?" Taehyung asks as he walked to Yoongi. Yoongi raises his brow, crossing his arms.
"Well, he's at nine months now and he could go on labor any minute now. And I told him not to go to school for a month cause I don't him to hurt himself, since he might have his child any minute now" Yoongi says, patting Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung nods until his phone rang. He fished it out, looking at Yoongi.
"Why are you staring at me? Ah-uh, Tae, you better not be cheating on Jungkook" Yoongi says, glaring.

"I'm not! It is Jungkook who is calling, gosh, Yoongs, you jump into conclusions" Taehyung says as he answered the call.
"Yes, Kookie?" He says, raising his brow as Yoongi listens, curious.

"Uh, are you at class right now?"

"Nope, it's break, you study here, why don't you know?" Taehyung says, laughing.

"Uh, I'm not thinking straight right now. But I think our child will be out today"

Taehyung choked on his own saliva, eyes widening.
"What?! Okay, I'll be on my way then" Even though people are staring at him, he didn't care.
"What happened?" Yoongi asks as Taehyung ends the call.
"Jungkook's in labor" Taehyung whispers to him.
"What?!" Yoongi yelled in panic. Bogum then walked to them, confused.
"Wh-" He couldn't even finish his word as the two cuts him off.
"Jungkook's in labor" They both said as they rushingly put their things in their locker.
"What?! I'll go with you guys" Bogum says as he too puts his things inside his locker.

"Jungkook!?" The three yelled in panic as they walked inside the hospital. People stared at them, confused.
"Who are you guys looking for?" A nurse asks as they walked to their station.
"Jeon Jungkook!" Taeyung says, which caused Yoongi to hit the back of his head.

"Oh, he's inside room 95 right now. The doctor is waiting for him to dilate"

 The doctor is waiting for him to dilate"