Chapter 3

Elliot went to see his royal sorcerer and knocked on his door frantically. His royal sorcerer Harrison but everyone who knows him calls him Harry for short. Harrison replied, "Come in Prince Elliot." Elliot came in and saw his royal sorcerer doing a potion and asked, "Do you have a love potion l could use." His royal sorcerer was a bit shocked to be asked such thing especially from a prince.

A few moments he thought then he replied suspiciously, "Yes but it's a quite rare potion to make. I will give to you but l am giving you two warnings about this potion." "One don't use too much of it like l said it's a rare potion to make and two you have to use it in a drink and if the drinker happens to drink it with the love potion he or she will be in love with the person who helps her from the side affects from the potion and one more thing the only way to break it is an act of true love's kiss." Elliot nodded and took the potion and put it in a pocket from his jacket making sure he would have it ready for Sofia he just needed it think of the right time to do it. Elliot replied, "Thank you and l will be sure to use it carefully."

Elliot thought he just needed to get know Sofia and Hugo better then figure out when he was planning or going to do the potion on her. He knew he had to do when no one was paying attention, lunch would be perfect but then he thought it would have to be a day before an event. He thought for a second and then ran to his parents asking if the kingdom could do ball for all the kingdoms and princes and princesses that he still hasn't gotten a chance to know it including Sofia's kingdom Enchancia. Of course his parents said yes and said it will be happening next month. That was enough time for him to use the potion on Sofia the day before the ball.