Prologue

Five months after entering Meiji University, Ema experiences her first summer vacation at the university. Luckily, she didn't have any trouble adjusting to her new school. However, there are some ups and downs.

"Alright, freshmen, the Department of Science has a policy that every student needs to submit reports even from their first year. See you all after the break!" A senior from the department said, and all the students began to groan as they packed up their things.

'Man, I have several reports due right after the break. I guess I won't be enjoying the summer this year.' Ema sighed. 'Might as well go to the library once or twice a week to get this over with,'

Five months pass by so quickly that everything seems to be a blur to Ema. But a single memory of hers won't be forgotten. Lisa's disappearance. The disappearance of her sister still feels so unbelievable that she can still remember how she was so excited to see her sister again after a year of touring.

- - - - - FLASHBACK - - - - -

'Popstar sensation, Phoenix Rose, didn't show up for her homecoming in Osaka. It has been a week since her last tour in London and there hasn't been any news since. The question is, where is Phoenix Rose?' The newscaster announced.

"What?!"

"What do they mean missing?!"

"Can anyone try calling her?!" The siblings began calling Lisa's phone, but to no avail, it all went to voicemail.

"Has anyone talked to Lisa before all this?" Masaomi asked.

"No," "I haven't either,"

"Last time we talked was about a week ago, she said that she was busy and she won't be able to answer all our calls and messages," Louis answered.

"What about Jumin-san? Has anyone asked him?" Ukyo asked.

And again, they all tried to call, but no answer as well. Ema and the brothers were so worried that each day they would try and call Jumin-san or anyone else from the VAP Incorporation. Even Miwa and Rintarou tried to use all of their connections in the hope of getting news about Lisa, but all efforts were lost.

'Lisa...'

- - - - - END OF FLASHBACK - - - - -

The next day, after Ema was done with her work in the library, she saw a notice on the bulletin board. It was posted by the basketball team, promoting their circle by using Subaru's status as a future pro player. They attached the schedule of Subaru's matches as well

The first match is on July 27, 2 PM.'

'July 27? That's today!' She looked at her watch and saw that it was already 2:10 pm. 'Should I go? I guess I should, to show support.'

When Ema arrives at the gym, she immediately sees Subaru and waves her arms at him, Subaru smiles at her before turning his focus back to the match.

'Amazing, Subaru-san has improved a lot compared to the last time I watched his match.'

It was a close game up to the beginning of the last quarter, but in the end, Meiji University won with an overwhelming score thanks to him.

After the match, Ema decided to go home as she was done with her itinerary for the day but was stopped by a voice from a distance. It was Subaru.

"H-Hey, uhm, thanks for coming to the match," Subaru said while scratching the back of his neck.

"You're welcome,"