11

Kyrie Kendrick Harden Omniscient
🕊

Watching Braelyn sitting on the floor crying nonstop made me feel like me leaving torn her apart.

I wanted her know I'm good I'm not suffering from nothing. This was all god plans. Her prayers are heard and will be answered.

I know she pregnant too no matter how hard she denying apart of me is forming inside of her. I'm genuinely happy I know she will be an amazing mother.

I know a special someone going to come in her life and heal her aching heart and her tired body she need somebody to be there for her.

If you ask me I'm all for it. I don't want to see her cry nomore I want somebody to love her like I loved her.

I can't wait til our souls meet again.

I don't want her looking for get back either because of what happen to me. I wish she will let it go! I'm at peace no more worries it's the best feeling.

God got a plan for her and I will be with her each and every step she take not physically but mentally my spirit will comfort her with a warming welcome.

Still protecting her from any harm or danger I bet you that.

she is going to open doors to a new chapter in her life. she will overcome these obstacles no storms are to big or to small for her to overcome. My strength is in stored in her heart, body, and soul.

Braelyn will see later on down she have a purpose in life. God is preparing her for something greater. This is just the beginning of the test.

For now I want her to be happy & healing from the lost of me , her forever husband I can't wait to see that pretty smile come cross her face again.

I love Braelyn Mariah Harden for eternity we will soon meet again her spot secured up here with me fasho

I'm patiently waiting babygirl but first live your life to the fullest before it's too late.

Damn I miss Kyrie now 😓...