21.

Ace Ezekiel Morgan

 Woke up looking down seeing Niya laying on my chest

Woke up looking down seeing Niya laying on my chest. My thoughts just took over. It's like I want her but then again I don't.

I moved her hand from off my chest. I sat up tryna move quiet so I won't wake her up.

"Where you going Ace?"

I knew that was coming..

"Out" I said dryly

"It's 11'o clock  in the morning what's so important"

I couldn't even bother to respond I had shit to do. I just started brushing my teeth and shutting the door. I heard her footsteps coming towards the door.

She bust in knocking shit off the bathroom counter on the floor.

"Man wtf you got going on" This the reason why I barely want her now

"Nigga you just want to hoe out here but I'm not letting that happen not with me"

"Bra get out my fucking way" I finish off brushing my teeth and mushed her face stepping out the bathroom

"That's why I'm pregnant"

"Kill it" I spat out

"ACE WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN" Niya walk all up on me

"I never nutted in you and if I did it was a mistake" I grabbed my clothes putting them on

"FUCK YOU ACE GET YO SHIT OUT MY HOUSE"

she only said that because she ain't want me to leave but she fail to realize ima do what I want to do anyway.

I walk out the house getting in my car me,tay, and Dre we was bout to meet up D about some business.

I was going to get this money one way or another fasho.

I open the door seeing some random hoes outside the trap house. but one was so damn fine I couldn't let that distract me I already got enough of those.

I walk past her already knowing she was going to say sum.

"Damn you can't speak"

"Ima handle you in a few minutes" I said low enough for her to hear.

"Ace wessup nigga" Tay spoke outloud sitting at the table. The table was full with a whole bunch of D workers

"Waddup Tay"

"Listen I ain't come here to listen to bullshit D let's talk" I said sitting at the front of the table down by dre & Taylin on each side.

"So Ace what you trying to do selling weed ain't gon get you far I mean you bringing hella money in my pockets but why don't you take it up a bit" D said sitting up in the chair eyeing me

"It's enough tho and not only your pockets but mine too fuck you talm bout. listen the only way ima help you out if we run this shit together or I take over cause I ain't no fucking do boy"

"Aye Ace chill the fuck out you turning up already" Tay said turning his attention to

"Nah Tay he straight how bout this" D put two thick packages on the table filled with cocaine

"You wanna run this shit with me... nah by yourself huh? I want you to sell all this by the end of this weekend I want 100 thousand if you do that you can run all of it by yourself and I'll fall back if you don't you a dead body"

"I'll take your life before you take mine" I lifted my shirt a bit so my glock can make it's appearance

"You real funny" D chuckled

"I know I'm funny you trying to get me to run this shit cause Kyrie gone and you nothing without em you damn right I'm bout to take over yo shit"

Me and D stay going at it cause he have me fuck up all time. He try to do slick shit and bitch me out infront of his workers

"You try to hard you weak ass a bitch If I sell all this by the end of this week you owe me 200 thousand and if I don't get it by then tell your ma goodbye"

"You know Ace you got a smart ass mouth but what's funny is atleast I got a mama to go home to"

I felt my blood boiling I stood up and took my gun out aiming it at his head. Suddenly everybody pulled their gun out. My side of the table was pointing at his half and his half pointing at my half.

"I swear I'll take it there bout Ace we will all be dead round this bitch" Tay said standing up

"Damn right" Dre said agreeing with Tay

"D fat ass just look at me and face a signal to his half letting them know to put their guns down.

"If you don't have my 200 thousand I bet you meet my mama bitch ass nigga"

"Get this shit and put it in the van" I told the workers

This my shit now even tho we running it together until I pay him. Watch me make this money the fast way.

We all stood outside for a min chilling until D called us around his car.

"Aye y'all we still got to get back at them niggas for Kyrie it's been heavy on my mind that we spared all they ass with this one"

He look at me for a second

"Before I die them Niggas getting they ass knock off especially Jayron and that bitch Aya too."

"Aya ? My babymama" Tay blurted out

"Nigga she the one that killed Kyrie the bitch got to do her time too these fuck ass police ain't did shit bout it and we ain't ratting out shit we upping the score"

"Man hell nah leave my babymama out of that ion care how bad I hate the bitch my daughter need her mama in her life both parents"

D stepped up to Taylin "Obviously she don't if ya in the game these folks don't give a fuck you think they gon care when they kill you?? Huh"

"And you choosing Kyrie cause he was your close homeboy just like you choosing him im choosing my babymama for the sake of my child. I'm only doing this for the money for my child don't get shit twisted. Yeah we can off Jayron I ain't got no problem with that but Aya hell nah" Taylin snap

I feel where Taylin was coming from real shit. But Aya in the wrong regardless it really ain't have shit to do with me so I stayed out of it.Kyrie or Aya was nun of them was my kind anyway

"Word on the street is Jayron throwing a party tonight at his spot" one of the workers spoke up

D look at me with his hands up "You wanna be kingpin so bad you handle it"

"Ight sayless im going in with shawty over there by the porch ima text y'all when I get close by him to get the pin to the safe. Ima make small talk for a minute and get the bitch to distract him while I take the money out"

"Then I want some of y'all laying low In the back of the house with Dre and some in the front of the house with D meaning y'all be on the lookout Tay going to be in the house with me searching where the money at Don't shoot until I give D the word"

"Y'all fuck this up I'm killing all of y'all on my mama"

"And here" I went to the van open the back door throwing the guns in the bag to my workers.

"What time it start"

"12am I heard"

"Bet go tell shawty right there to come with me"

Let the games begin..