𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 : 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

tw: swearing/cursing, mentions of bullying and mentions running away

tw: swearing/cursing, mentions of bullying and mentions running away. please read at your own risk!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

There was something Magnolia Grace had never wanted to admit aloud, something that made the girl feel entitled to what has been given to her. It made her feel cheated, as if all the hard work she had put in all on her own to get to where she was meant absolutely nothing, like her talent meant nothing.

That something was wealth.

The Nakamura family, Magnolia's real name, was unbelievably rich, but not to the extent of Trevor Wilson, or his hundreds-of-millions of dollars worth of (Sunset Curve's) music. No, her biological family weren't the type of people who hired maids or personal chefs, or walked on red carpets with dresses and suits made from Persian fabrics, but rather they were people who showed their luxury through their success.

Magnolia's biological father, Andrew Nakamura, was a man of class. He pumped elegance through his veins, his face always stoic and void of emotion with an irrational skill of remaining calm under an immense amount of pressure. Of course, being the CEO of his own damn company gave the man responsibilities, it forced him to adapt into the cruel world of business.

She had never wanted to admit it, but Andrew was good at what he did.

The home he had built for his family, the hundreds-of-thousands of books that walled themselves into a grand library and the elegantly decorated hallways were impressive, something Magnolia had seen a couple of times in her childhood. His success was obvious, the little world he's built for himself was admittedly beautiful.

But, just because it was beautiful, didn't mean he was real.

Andrew was a monster in Magnolia's eyes. He had a vision, a crazed dream of having his perfect little family under lock and key. The Asian man always needed to be in control of everyone and everything, whether it be his business, what he had for dinner that night or his own family.